Luke imagine

-daddyyyyy! Stoop!, I hear Lucy giggle. Me and Luke have been married for 4 years and we have a 2 twins. Lucy and Ellie. Right now Lucy is playing with Luke and Ellie is with Calum. Having a sleep over since he is her favourite.
- MOOOOM*giggle*SAY*giggle*TO*giggle* DADDY TO STOPTICKLE ME HAHA, I hear my Lucy shout out for me. I giggled as I hear her giggle. I walked out and saw that now she was on top of Luke and she is tickling him. I laugh at how a 5 years old could take her own father down.
- babe a little help here?! Luke said.
- never! Haha! I said and got down to help her tickle him. Suddenly the door swung open and Calum walked In, carrying a giggly Ellie on his shoulders. We all stoped and looked at them.
- Say what i teached you to say! Do want mummy and daddy and Lucy happy? Cal ask ellie.
- YEAAH! She said clapping her hands.
- then say it in 3.2.1 and- he says.
- I LOVE YOU ALL! Your all my favorit monkeyyyyyys, she says in het cute baby voice.
- haha AWW YEAAH! Cals says. Taking her down from his shoulders and carry her gently to the couch and began to tickle her.
- s..stopppp, she giggled.
- i will as soon as u say i'm your favorite and that you love me! He said giggling.
- i.. Love... You... You..are... My.... Favorite, she said between giggles. He stops tickle her and took her to sit on his lap while hugging her, of course she hugs his arm while they are wraped around her.
- so whats up? He asked.
- oh nothing speciel. Exept that i was tickeling ellie then in somehow she got me down and began to tickle me, then Y/N came in and began to do the same then u came in and yeah... Luke said. Calum began to laugh.
- she put you down? Her own father. Who is bigger than the door? Damn she is a smart kid. Good job Luc. Calum says while laughing. We all brust out laughing at what he said.
- well yeah.. Luke said.
- Are you angry? Does daddy hate me? Lucy asked worried. Luke began to laugh and pulled her to him.
- no, daddy loves you no matter what. He said to her. She smiled and giggled, as soon as she saw his dimples she began to pock at them.
We all began to laugh at the father and daughter moment. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walk up to the door to open it. When i open the door there was Ashton and Michael standing with their biggest smile on their face.
- HIIII!!! I say and hug them both.
- Heey!! They both say giggling.
- is Calum and Ellie home jet? Michael asks. I nod. We walk in and see Luke and Calum talking while Ellie and Lucy are laughing at something but as soon as she spotted ash and Michael they come running to them.
- UNCLE MICHAELL!! Lucy screams of joy. Michael and Lucy have always been so close togheter. It joys me to see someone of them both having someone close to.
- Heey bubble! He says and caryes her up to hug her. I see that ash and Ellie are already laughing at something and I see that Ellie is blushing. Probably cuz there is a hot uncle standing infront of her. I giggle at the my thought. The rest of the afternoon and night we are togheter laughing talking and playing a bit Xbox. I'm happy to have this family. I don't wish for anything better. This is life.