"Kid In Love - Shawn Mendes"

A/N: QUICK A/N GUYS SOOO FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK IS UP NOW SO IF YOU WANT TO READ IT GO CHECK IT OUT! THE BOOK IS CALLED SAD SONG AND HSHSISJWIWBSUWBODJESKWODLÖSLDJIWKD 100K?? YOU GUYS IM JUST SO HAPPY I ACTUALLY NEVER THOUGH I WAS THAT GOOD I MEAN WHAT I FEEL WHEN I'VE WROT AND IMAGKNE OR SO I FEEL LIKE IT'S SHIT BUT YOU GIYS MAKE ME CONFIDENT WITH ALL THESE COMMENTS AND VOTES I JUST THANK YOU! LOVE YA ❤️

#########
Ashton: "I know that we just met maybe this os dumb But it feels like there was something from the moment that we touched"

You where sad and annoyed at something that happened at school so you went out to try and cool down by going shopping so while you where walking around you bumped in to a guy and both of you dropped your bags. "I'm so sorry oh god" you said While you where helping Each other picking up the bags and things you both dropped. his hands touched yours as he was about to give you your bag and he felt a little spark. As you guys got up from the floor, your eyes finally met and that's when he understood why he got the little spark when he touched your hand. "I'm ashton" he smiled. "I'm (Y/N)" you blushed. "Hey do you know a way to ask a pretty girl out?" He smirked. "Um...u just ask? Or say a cute pick up line?" You said. He thought for a moment. "Hey can i take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?" He suddenly said. You giggled. "If you're trying to ask me out then yes" you laughed. He blushed. "Great uh do you want to go on a coffe date with me Y/N?" He smiled. You giggled and both of u went on your cute first date.

Calum: "Said your place is kinda cozy, your parents are out of town, baby there is no pressure but if you're feeling down i'm down

Since you haven't told your parantes about him yet, you here still scared of doing it so when they where away, you asked him if he could come over and cuddle. He was with friends at that moment but he would do anything for you so if You're feeling down doing something he is down as well.

Michael:
If you're feeling kinda crazy,Turn down the lights ,We can take our time Do whatever you like

Sometimes you can't really sleep at nights and you just feel like doing something crazy. Michael adored that side of yours so when you had one of those nights, he would skip the sleep and do something crazy you want to do instead. At late. Night.

Luke: You make me feel like I got it all, yeah, And you make me feel like I don't ever wanna grow up

Before he met you, he Was always told that he Was "too serious" or "too shy" but when he met you it all changed. You proved the world that he is a playful kid too and can actually laugh and have a great time like anyone else! He felt like a kid again and with you, he got it all.