Photograph- Ed Sheeran

Michael: Loving can hurt, Loving can hurt sometimes, But it's the only thing That I know

You where always scared to fall in love ever since your parents divorced(sorry if yours are not but think of anything else u loved but lost instead ☺️). They always fighter and stuff so love Was never something for you but when you met Michael, little did you know, you where falling for him everyday but you where just scared to admit it.

Calum: And when it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

You and calum fight mostly about small things but it's all okay when one of you says something that destroy the whole mad moment so you end up laughing and happy again with kissed and cuddles.

Ashton: We keep this love in a photograph, We made these memories for ourselves, Where our eyes are never closing, Hearts are never broken, And times are forever frozen still

you and Ashton love each other to death so you almost never fight and stuff but if you do, it's just a little yelling and like ten seconds of silent treatment until you both break in to your "I'm sorry". You guys always had fun no matter how bored you where, no matter how tired you where, no matter how bad of a weather it is outside, you still had something to do together so you always made some memories with each other and these memories never faded away... Just like a photograph.

Luke: And if you hurt me
Well that's ok baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Just like Ashton and Calum. Even if you fight, it's all good again. You never take fights seriously unless it's needed to. You both love each other so damn much and not only where you gf and bf but also best friends. But if a fight really got bad it would end up with a long silent treatment or that one of you storms out of the house to get some air while the other one just sits on the floor or couch crying and regret everything you said or did. But it would end up with tears and cuddled when you make up and just hold each other where you guys are.