Ashton imagine

I Was at school on my way to lunch, happy and had a cold since i Was sick for about three days.

"Hey Y/N!" My friend Bella smiled on the lunch line. I returned a warm smile back and continued with the lunch. When i got everything, i Was about to sit on the table with Bella and my other friends when i saw it Was full. "You can sit there!" Emma said kind if rudley. My heart broke. She didn't even get up to sit with me. She just turned her head back to the conversation she Was in and just ignored me like the rest. I sighed and sat on the table with my other two not so close friends. I pulled out my phone and wrote them a message:

"Rude much :/"

I ate in silence as the two talked. When i ate about Half of the food, i excused my self up and walked out of the room with my food that i Was gonna throw away. When I had thrown away the food I went to my locker, pulled out my books for next class and went to the library. I pulled out my phone and saw three text messages from my friend Marina and Emma.

Emma: I'm sorry, I tried to keep a place for you

Marina: Sorry girl

I ignored them and let the day continue. I ignored them all day until school ended.

*Home*

"Hey babe!" A happy Ashton smiled as I walked in the house. I faked a smile and hugged him. "Hey sweetie" I smiledm and hugged him. "What's wrong? You look sad?" He asked. I sighed. "My friends ignored me in lunch...they didn't even move where they where sitting to be with me. They left me like I was air." I said almost crying. I mean I sound weak and childish but it hurt. Why would they ignore me like that? I mean they texted me sorry but they didn't even say it face to face. "Aw honey" he said and kissed my head. I sighed and cuddled his chest. "It's alright, I'm sure they didn't mean it like that" he said. "Well Marina was annoyed at me anyways so I'm pretty sure she meant it. If they didn't, why didn't they sit with me? They ignored me all day even though we made eye contact sometimes..." I said. "Baby stop worrying. You have me and the boys" he said. I smiled and hugged him tighter. "I love you so much" I mumbled in to his chest. "I love you more honey bear" he said and kissed my cheek.

Sorry i havent been here for a long time but i did wanr you guys about school and stuff so i'm sorry. Don't he mad at me 😭