5sosprefs// You accidently fangirl infront of him

Calum:

You where scrolling down your 5sos fanpage on instagram, yes you still had it when you came to a fetus videos. You watched them so many times and without realising Calum was next to you you started to scream. "OMGJEKAKLWKSN CALUM FUCKING HOOD" you squealed. You even started to cry as you watched your old concert videos and well..Calum was all confused. "Uh..Babe?" He said. You turned around and looked at him. "AAAAHHHH WHY THE HELL IS CALUM HOOD SITTING ON MY BED?!" You screamed. You where on a bad fangirl attack but after five minutes you calmed down and looked at a terrifited Looking Calum. "Babe? You done?" He asked, "sorry i could'nt help it" you said. He giggled and kissed your cheek. "To be honest it was a funny sigh" he smirked.

Ashton:

"OMGOMGONGOMGOG" you screamed, jumping off the couch and instead you started to Dance and scream even cry! "HE FOLLOWED HE FOLLOWED HE FOLLOOOOOOOOOWED" you shouted. Ashton laughed. "Who?" "NIALL FREAKING HORAN!" You yelled in his face Making him laugh harder.

Michael:

You where absoloutly exited to meet Alex from All Time Low with Michael. You where screaming and yelling about how exited you was even fangirling not thinking of Michael who sat thre watching you while laughing at his crazy exited girlfriend.

Luke:

"LUKELUKELUKELUKE OMG DEMI LOVATO TWEETED MEEEEEEEEEE" you fangirled. He laughed. "CONGRATS!" He said exitedly. "THANK YOUKSIOWOAKSKW"you said screaming and jumping around like a shot llama while Luke just laughed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI!

Guys Adopted by Ashton Irwin is up!

I'm so tired and i'm sorry if this was bad.

Bye ILY 🐪💕