Luke imagine

Luke imagine

Personal imagine for rikers_lukes_boo hope you liked the imagine :) x

today was the day. the day my boyfriend comes home after 10 months of begien away on tour! i was gonna surpise him with a big poster that said "welcome home daddy"then if he get what i mean i will show him out baby. its been a few hours and he will be here any minute. suddenly the door openened and closed and soon, a tired yet exited looking luke walks in. "hi baby" he said. i jumped in his arms and hugged him as tight as possible. "hi luke" i smirked and kissed his neck. "babe, what is that?" he suddenly asked. i turned around and he saw the sign! "ar-are you?" "was luke. was" i smiled. "can i meet him or her?" he blushed. "its your baby boy so yeah" i giggled. we walked upstairs to his room and luke walked carefully over to the baby crib. he picked his baby boy slowly. "hi baby, its your daddy here" he wispered and kissed his head as he let the boys head rest on his shoulder. i wrapped my arms around his torse and kissed his shoulder." i love you so much" he said and kissed me. "i love you too" i smiled. i decited to leave them alone for their first daddy and son time but it didnt take so long until i heard crying.