5sosprefs/father and daughter

Father and daughter🎀👯

Calum:
He loved his little girl. He was always around her. He did everything she said he would do and bought almost everything she pointed at. He sometimes helps her dress or do her hair. He even let her draw things on him with her colour pens. She is so daddys little girl. "Daddy daddy please come i need your help!" She whined. He rushed to her room where she was, in between a toy mess so she could'nt come out. "What have you done?" He said and began to laugh. "Not fun, daddy U're mean" she pouted and sat down. "Aw baby i did'nt mean to sound rude now wait there and i'm going to get you out of there" he giggled. He removed a few tous from the way until he finally reached to her. He picked her up and she wraped her amrs around his shoulders and leaned her head to his shoulder. "Thank you" she mumled and burried her head in to his shoulder, he smiled and kissed her temple. "Anything for my little girl." He said and went downstairs and sat on the couch where both cuddled until they both fell asleep.

Michael:
She was a punk styled person but still a goldhearted girl just like her dad. She did'nt really colour her hair but she did dipdye it almost every 2 months. She had'nt that bad punk style i mean like she wears black skinny jeans or red, pink, blue or Green ripped jeans. She wears band shirts or galaxy sweaters. She has black or grey Vans or black boots. Her hair is always up in a pony tail and her make up is only eyeliner, mascara and nude pink lipstick. He makes evrything for her just to see her adorble smile and of course he always want her happy. If she is ever sad becouse people is juging her he gets mad but he jockes about staphing them and kidnap them then trows them of the nearest cliff, even if he sometimes means it. If he is angry or sad, she is so his calming medecin. "Dad?!" She called. He walked out of the kitchen where he was Making dinner. "Yes honey?" He smiled. She stood up and hid her hands with her galaxy sweater. "Um..can you like.. You know teach me how to play the...guitar?" She asked shyly and looked down at her shoes. He smiled. "Ooooooh wanna be a guitarist as your cool daddy eh?" He jocked that made her giggled. "Wait until i'm a pro and let's see who is the cool one" she said and flipped her hair back. "Sassy girl eh? But yeah of course i will teach you! After dinner i'm gonna show you what kind of skills your father has and i'm gonna make sure to teach you my skills so my daughter ends up begien as cool as her father" he smiled. "Thank youuu" she said and hugged him. He kissed her head amd hugged her back. "Welcome unicorn" she giggled. They ended up Making dinner togheter and after dinner he teached her the guitar just like he promiesed.

Ashton:
She was as giggly and sweathearted person as her father. She has always bandanas on her head to match her father of course. She even plays drums sometimes with her father just for fun and he is always there for her so you could tell that they have a special Bond in between them that made them so close. "Daddy?" She asked and looked up at him with her big hazel eyes. He looked away from his phone and to his little daughter wih a smile. "Yes sweetheart?" "Daniel said it's not cool to have dimples and bandana" she said with a sad face. He looked at his 5 years old daughter with a sad smile. "Well honey does it matter when he say it or when i say it?" "You" "thats right so that means don't listen to him becouse he does'nt know you have a cool daddy right?" He smiled. "No!" She said with a grin that went from ear to ear. "There is the cute smile i've been waiting to see!!" He said and began to tickle her. She giggled and hit her father to stop but he only continued and giggled."d-daddy s-stop" she laughed. "Okay" he said finally giving up. She went and sat on his lap and leaned her head to his chest while he wraped his arms around her, holding his little angel close to him. He kissed her head and she took his right hand and began to play with his fingers, Making the peace sign or Spider-Man sign. "I love you" she mumled. "Love you too angel". Both ended up cuddling in his bunk and after a while both fell asleep but got awoken by the other three boys yelling about a game.

Luke:
She was as talented and smart as her father but it really did'nt go well at school. Every week she would come home sad or crying becouse of the harsh words she gets. She could even have bruises on her arm or back becouse of the hits she gets but she would'nt even think about telling her father about it. She always wore long sleves becouse of the bruised arms. "Dad i'm home!" She yelled trough her tears. She was gonna go upstairs when Luke stoped her. "We need to talk" he said. She turned around but looked down so he could'nt see her tears. She walked with him in to the Livingroom and he made her sit Beside him. She sat down and still was'nt Looking up. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "Whats wrong?" He asked as he saw her tears. She could'nt hold it back anymore so she brust out crying and he pulled her quickly to his chest and stroke her hair. "What is happening in school?" He asked. "I don't have any friends, that Abby girl is just a lie. I'm the biggest nerd in school. I always get punshed on my arms or even pushed back to the lockers. I get harsh words from everyone, i'm never and will be good enough" she said and cried harder. He Held her closer and kissed her head while wispering sweet things. "Today was the worst day of my entrie life, one of the girls in my class said i am a big mistake, you never want me and that you... Hate me" she wispered the last words and her fathers heart went in peaces as she said it. "Evrything is a lie. You are Worth his world. You are my beautiful and lovley daughter and i could'nt wish for anything better. You are my little nerd and i am your bestfriend even if i'm your dad. You are not a mistake and i Luke Robert Hemmings don't hate you my lovley little angel. I Luke Robert Hemmings love you from all my heart my beautiful angel" he said and kissed her fourhead. She smiled and hugged her father. "You are the best dad anyone could ever ask for and i love you too" she said. Both cuddled and watched movies while eating snacks for the rest of the day.