5sos prefs/ He is on a bad mood(only Luke and Michael)

Michael
The door slammed shut and an angry Michael came and sat down next to m on the couch and groaned. "M-Mike?" I asked, scared he would hit me or blow his anger at me. He looked at you with dark eyes. "What!?" He spat. "I..i made pizza if you are hungry" i said and got up to leave him alone to give him some space. But just as i were Going to take a step he stoped me. "Wait Y/N i'm sorry i'm sorry" he said and brang me in to his chest. I relaxed at his touch and smiled. "Don't be, i was'nt angry at you, i was just gonna give you some space you know" i smiled. He chuckuled amd kissed my head and hugged me tighter. "Sorry i scared you, now, mind if you join me with dinner?" He askes. I pecked his lips and nodded and both went to the kitchen to have a nice evening.

Luke
"Babe!" Luke called. I ran to the door amd saw him standing there angry. An angry Luke scared me so it was the best to not say something i shoudnt. "Yes?" I asked. "Did you make dinner?" He spat. "I am Making so-" i got cut off by a slap on my face. "YOU BITCH WHY ARENT THE FOOD DONE!? HAVE YOU BEEN OUT WITH ANOTHER BOY OR WHAT?" He yelled Making tears build up in my eyes. "NO LUKE I DO HAVE SCHOOL THAT I NEED TO STUDY IN AND I WAS STUDYING FOR A GODDAMN EXAMEN AND IM TIRED AS FUCK AND IF YPU DONT LIKE IT THEN GO AND FIND ANOTHER WOMEN THAT ARENT AS BUSY AS I AM!" I spat and stormed away to out bedroom and locked the door and cried. "Y/N! I'm sorry i did'nt mean to yell at you i'm just in a bad mood! I'm sorry! Please" his voice cracked at the end. My heart shattered in peaces by just hearing his cry voice. I hated when Luke cried and he had a point. I opened The door and pulled Luke to a hug. He was crying so i stroke his back and ran my fingers trough his hair. I took his hand and pulled him with me to bed and made him lay his head to my chest while his arms where wraped around my waist and he continued to cry. I stroke his hair and cheek. "Shh Lukey don't cry. It's okay. I'm not mad at you, just upset. I love you baby so Much. Just please stop crying" i said softly. "I-i'm s-sorry i love Y-you so m-much" he sobbed and burried his face to my chest. "I love you too and i'm sorry i said all those things to you too" i said and kissed his head. We the next hour in the same cuddly position until he calmed down.