5sosprefs/he hears you swearing for the first time

Calum:
"FUCKING FUCKER ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKER" i shouted as i groaned in pain. I fell from the stage and hurt my ancel. Calum came rusning out from the kitchen with worried eyes. "What happened!?!?" He asked. "I fell from the last three stairs and hurt my ancel. "U okay?" He asked. I stood up and tried to stand still and after a minute the pain began to wash off. "Yeah" i sighed and gave him a Quick peck. "Good, by the way it's hot when you swear" he winked.

Ashton:
"SHIIIIIIT FUCKING LUCKY ASS GIRL OOOOOOOOOOOOMGMFLLSKD JUSTIN BIEBER JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER YAAASS!" I fangirled in mine and Ashtons room. I was a really big Belieber and loved Justin to death! "WHAT LET LET ME SEE!" Ashton shouted exatedly. i showed him my Twitter and he began to smile like an idiot. "OHOHOOOOOO YYYAYAYAY" he squiled like a fangirl. I giggled at him but joined him. After a while we were lying on the bed giggling at nothing. As you can see both have Bieber FEVER in somehow. "By tye way it's sexy when you swear" he smirked.

Michael:
"Mike! Is that your brat?" "Michael is that your toy?" The paparazzis keept shouting. Anger build up in both of us until i could'nt hold it anymore. "ASSHOLES SHUT THE FUCK UP AKD GO AMD GET JOBS WHERE PEOPLE WONT GET ANOYED MOTHERFUCKES!" I shouted and shut the car door. I sighed angirly. Michael was sitting impressed at my words. He leaned in and kissed me sweetly Making me realax. "That was amazing said babe" he said and put his fourhead to mine. "I got so angry so what Else did i had to do? Kick everyone in the balls?" He giggled and pecked my nose. "I like ot when you swear, it's sexy." He said and kissed me once again.

Luke:
I was on my period and the cramps were worse than usual. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking shit!" I moaned feeling a few tears stream down my face. Luke looked away from his phone amd wiped the tears away amd pulled me to his chest and began to rub soft cirkels on my stomach. The pain calmed Surprisely down. "Better?" He asked, "yeah, a little Thank you" i sighed. He kissed my head and continued until i fell asleep but the last thing you heard from Luke was "bad girl swearing is hot".

~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK I REALLY APPERICHATE IT LOVLEYS💖 10 votes for next pref or imagine 🎉