Ashton short cute imagine

Enjoy lol hope it was'nt bad 😂❤️
-
"Hey babe" ash said as he leaned in to kiss me but I decided to tease him so I faked being angry and flinched away from him. "Oh don't you dare babe me!" I yelled. He had a confusing look. "What?" "Don't you dare act like you don't know! I saw you! How could you!?" I screamed now faking I was about to cry and boy, I am pretty good at it. "Wait, I can explain!" He said now panicking. Wait what? I decided to continue so I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him an "explain" look. "Look, that girl tried to kiss me but I backed away! I never kissed her even If I was drunk as a freaking goat mama without milk! Wanna know why?!" "Why!?" "Because I told her off and said I already had a beautiful girlfriend that is waiting on me back home to have me there next to her and cuddle her to sleep! Yes, i may be drunk now but I'm telling you the truth! I mean it! I can't leave you for a slut that haven't got any fucks for the day! Please, believe me" he said now tears streaming down his face. My heart melted at his words. I was k kg acting and now this man Infront of me told me words I've never been told my any of my boyfriends when hey where drunk. "Baby" I said and pulled him in to a hug. I stroke his hair as he continued to cry on my shoulder. "I thought I was gonna loose you for a moment, I was so so scared" he sobbed. I smiled weakly as I squeezed him and left a kiss on his neck. "Shh it's alright baby, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, I love you way to much to leave an amazing man alone with an broken heart here" I whispered. He calmed down after a while and he pulled away. He took my face in his hands and looked me deep in the eyes. "I love you okay?" "Okay, I love you too" I smiled and now, finally our lips touched In to a deep but sweet kiss.