Dirty 5sosprefs(without any details dont worry )

Requested preference idea by 1DSMOSHER
LOL ENJOY THE NOT SO DIRTY PREFERENCEs but Hopefully THE ARE.

#############
ashton: "yeah baby, oh god" i woke up in qthe middle of the night by ash moaning. oh shit he is having a wet dream. i giggled softly and got up. i went to the kitchen and filled a glass of water and went back to the room again. i waited for a few minutes until i threw the water on him. he woke up screaming, "what the fuck?!" he yelled. i giggled. "didn't you enjoy your fuck already? oh god ash you naughty boy" i said he blushed and walked to the bathrom. yupp, he's so gonna fix his big problem in there.

luke: i opened my eyes and saw a pair of two tired blue eyes looking down at me. "morning babe" he smiled and kissed my head. "morning luke" i smiled. i got up and put my clothes on since they where spread everywhere after last night. as i put on my underwears i got up and pulled out one of lukes shirts on. "you should wear them more often. you look sexy with my clothes, just like when you scream my name loud enough to make the whole house echo." he smirked. i blushed and slapped lukes bare chest. "THE BITCHES HAS ARRIVED" i heard michael yell from downstairs. i giggled. i went to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth with luke next to me. when we where done we went downstairs and saw the boys on the couch. "whats up with you guys coming over?" luke said. "you know we cant go around without you dude" calum smirked. i saw luke blush a little. "aww calum, you made the long legged blondie blush!" ash giggled.i laughed and went to the kitchen o make breakfast. "WHAT THE FUCK, LUKE, DID YOU GET SOME LAST NIGHT" michael yelled. i blushed and there was laughter from the livingroom. holy sht, i think he found it. dang it lucas.

Calum: as i got in to the house, i saw that everything was cleaned and it smelled like flower spray. i went to the kitchen and saw food on the table. i smiled and walked upstairs. when i got in to mine and cals room, i saw him sitting on the bed, dressed in a pair of grey sweetpants and a plain white tee. he looked up and smiled as he saw me sanding at the door way. "hey babe" he said and hugged me. "i cleaned the house and made food since i know you wont be have te energy of making something later." he said and kissed the top of my head. "thats so nice of you, thank you" i said and kissed his cheek bu he turned his head so he kissed my lips. it went to a make out seson so he put 'me on the bed adn continued to kiss me. he started to take off my shirt and then pants. "i need you" he said. i smirked and started to kiss his neck. "and you will get exacly what you want baby" i said and im pretty sure you know where that lead us to.

michael: "fuck" i looked up from my book i was reading and saw that he lost the game. i giggled softly and continued to read. after a while i got bored so i sat next to michael and kissed his neck and shoulder a few times. "mikey" i said and started to message his back. i knew he would get weak enough to concentrate. "baby" i giggled and started to kiss his lips. i started to kiss his neck and shoulder. "dang it baby" he muttered. he continued to play until i found his weak spot. "fuck it" he said and pulled me on his lap. i felt him get hard under me. i smirked and started to kiss him. "who told you you has the right to turn me on baby, huh? bad girl i see." he smirked and contined to kiss me. i giggled and ran my fingers trough his hair. "good girls are bad girls that havent been caught" i smirked and that moment led to a very dirty moment on the couch.