Gone gone gone

Ashton: When enemies are at your door, I'll carry you away from war
If you need help, if you need help.
He would do anything for you. Save you in any kind of moments and be there like a superhero. He loves you too much to let you suffer about something so he would be there if you ever needed help. Sometimes, he would still be there even though you didn't even ask for help.

Calum: And I would do it for you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on
I'll love you long after you're gone.
Calum will always love you even if you ever break up, he would never move on. He would do anything for you no matter what. He never puts anything in front of your love.

Michael: When you fall like a statue
I'm gon' be there to catch you
No matter what happens, he would be there to save you before it's too late. Even if he is 3000050000 miles away from you, he would literally fight his life for you just to make sure you're okay.

Luke: You're the pulse that I've always needed. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.
You're his everything. EVERYTHING. If something happened to him, it would be like he body forgot to do something important inside him like making his heart beat. But the problem is that YOU are is feelings and the pulse he needs so he can survive. So if he ever lost you, he would basically feel like the world is about to end for him.

#######
This sucked omfg sorry 😂😭