Luke imagine

"NOOO" i said as Luke began to tickle me again. We have bot been Messing around all day just laughing at doing whatever bit for the last one hour he has been running after me and tickeling me everytime he got the chance. "YEEESSS" he laughed. As i was laughing a mess i accidently hit him on the private place. He stopped tickeling me and fell down to the floor holding his place. "Oh my god Luke i'm so so so sorry" i said and fell down Beside him on my knees. "I-it's....o-kay" he whined, sounded more like a small cat. I ran in to the kitchen and got him an ice pack and ran back to where he were. I have him the ice pack and he Held them to the place. "I'm so so so sorry Luke i swear i did'nt mean to hit you i feel like shot oh god i'm so-" he cut me off by pressning his lips to mine. "Hey, easy, i said it was fine." He said as we pulled back. "But i still feel bad" i said crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed amd kissed my cheek. "Sweetie i'm not surprised you hit me becouse you were sprattling and laughing to hard while i was to tickeling you so of course you would hit me" he giggled. A small smile creeped on my lips. "Okay, but i'm still sorry that i hit you" i said. He smiled and kissed me then pulled me in to him. "It's okay baby don't worr about it" he said and hugged me with one arm while his others Held the ice pack to his area.