Luke imagine

I was at school as usual begien bullied every time and begien called rude things or begien pushed by some divas. I was on my way to the class when i suddenly walked in someone.
- oh my so sorry i did'nt mean to go a head if you wanna hit me or what ever! I said with a shaking voice.
- Hey hey, calm down i'm new here and why would i even hit you? A familar voice asked. I looked up and saw my brother standing there. He went on a another school and everytime when i come home i had a bruse on my eye or bleeding mouth or a svar or something that hurts me but i just lied. He was so close and always wanted to help me.
- i um... Save it! You are getting bullied and hit everytime with out saying something? Why? Come on we are going home! He said worried and angry.
-But what about school? I ansikte almost crying.
- i will tel to the teacher that you are going home with me. He said.
We walked to my teacher and he explained that i'm going with him so we drive home and i stormen in and ran upstairs to my room crying. He ran after me and walked in and hugged me tight.
- Shhh.. I'm here. But why? Why did'nt you tell me sweatheart? You know that i always want to help you and get trough you're problems. He said.
- i i was just so afraid. I sobbed in to his chest. He kissed my fourhead and stroke my head.
- Thank you. Thank you for begien the best brother ever. Thank you for begien in my life. I said and began to smile.
- no. Thank you for begien my best sweetest smartest beautifulest and Thank ful sister you could ever wish for! He said.
- i love you, i said and hugged him even tighter.
- love you too! He said and hugged me back. We sat there hugging not even pulling away. It did'nt took that long until we fell asleep in each others arms.