Chapter - 32

Happy Reading...

---------------------------------------------

I started ignoring his calls and messages, I did not even see his face after what happened, though I heard to all the guys that alexander wouldn't do anything like that and even if he does then he is not in the right state.

Oh! of course he isn't. Note my sarcasm.

Sometimes when I go to my locker to take my needed stuff I would see him staring at me and the desperation in his face made me go away from him. It took me a lot of guts and energy not to break down in front of him. I started shutting everybody out because I don't know how to handle myself when I'm with others. These past months were pure torture for me I couldn't sleep, eat anything, not even talking to others.

At midnights I wake up screaming and sweat then break down. Its pains so fucking much and I have no idea how to control myself and this made a lot of changes in me like I am silent all the time, eat a little, being up till sunrise, and sleep all day. When I see myself in the mirror I wanted to scream at myself for what I am doing this shit to myself but I have no energy these days. Bags are under my eyes I am not taking care of my body, my hair is growing even longer and I put it always in a bun. 

Right now I have a class but I settled here under the tree sitting silently gazing at the sky. I am sick of tears, they wouldn't even stop flowing down but what can I do? I switched off my phone so that no one can disturb me. Frustrated I angrily wipe off the tears and scrunched my eyebrows together looking at the sky my legs are loosely crossed on the grass and my hands are dead beside me. Why did you do that to me alexander? Why? I was honest with you and gave my heart and soul to you then why? Why?

I completely refused to talk to him, not even reply to his tons of messages because I am hurt and by talking to him I don't want to put salt on my wound. I am not ready yet, not ready to hear his explanation. After hours of sitting there lonely, I switch on my phone and see a message from Jeong.

' Kusum what is your blood group?? I really need help. Please help me out here. I want blood for woo bin his is b -  and can you ask somebody. Please quickly or I will lose him. Please!'

What? Again problem? When they came here doctors said he was getting alright I guess it isn't. Last time we were lucky and he too was lucky. I guess his blood group isn't there or else the blood bank in the huge hospital. I came to my feet and ran out replying back asking where is she and which hospital. In past these days I talk to park woo bin and as he doesn't know English not that perfect so I had a conversation in Korean, he is really sweet. As Jeong's gave me the address I took a cab and reached there.

As I ran inside the hospital my hair fell down to my butt but I did not care about it to put it in a bun. Asking the receptionist I ran to the way as directed but froze when I noticed other guys standing there. Oh no. What should I do now? Eva caught me and almost squealed whilst I remained froze, my head down, I took deep breaths clenching my hands. Eva hugged me and that's when I started moving forward. I know very well that the ocean blue eyes are following my every movement but I kept my eyes in another direction.

I reached Jeong and smiled.

" Did you find anyone Kusum? " she asked.

" Well yeah"

They sighed in relief while I kept on taking deep breaths. Correction: tried to.

" Who is it? " joe asked.

I about to answer but the doctor came with a nurse asking who's gonna donate the matching blood.
I turned to them that I would be giving my blood. Jeong is on the verge of bursting out but I stopped it my whispering her.