5. Let's meet again

I follow him into the woods hoping that I will see Stefan. I wasn’t afraid, but I was a little bit scared of the darkness. I didn’t like being in the dark, because it feels like I will be engulfed into the endless darkness, that’s why I always had Stefan with me, I felt safe with him. Walking through the woods, I started to remember where we were going. “Through the woods, past the old willow tree near the steam, follow the smell of roses, then you will find the mansion” the place I once called home. It was the mansion that me and Stefan had spent are days together. I remember the long walks through the forest and making paper cranes; I wanted to wish that we can be together forever, but I never got up to a thousand paper cranes.

As we walked in, the first thing I saw was the little box on the small table right in front of me. I don’t remember placing this here before we left this house. I walked over to it and opened it. Inside was a letter with my name on it, and a paper crane. As I opened the letter I found a key inside. The letter read:

To: Jasmine

if you are reading this, then that means that you are wondering where I am and remembered this place. I am in a world that where there are far worse things that many human should not enter. I never lied to you and I will always be true to you. believe me when I say that I am the devil of the underworld. You always cared for me as your best friend, so I never told you, although you never asked why I never changed. For years, I have been wondering why you never asked but even now I don’t know. I can’t understand the human emotions and feeling so I don’t know why. But my love for you is true. I have always wondered why I felt this way, and many books I have read says this. ‘It was love at first sight’. When I saw you in the rain, you looked so peaceful and when I touched your shoulder, I saw something, something that I have never seen, our lives together. It is blurry and hazy, but I can see you and me together, happy. I wish I could take you with me but I can’t, I don’t want you to get hurt, I love you so much. Please forgive me.

Stefan Von Helsing

P.S I love you, from here and throughout eternity.

Looking at the letter in my hand, I felt tears running down my cheek. Why? Why didn’t I say something? I didn’t care if I have to live a lie; I just wanted him to be by my side. The reason I didn’t asked was because I didn’t want us to be apart and that…that…I loved him that I didn’t want to let him go. Stefan, I was afraid to let you go, that’s why I didn’t say anything.

“He must have left this here so he can tell you that he loves you” I looked at Wolf and nodded “I am going to look around if that’s ok with you”

“sure, just met me at the garden by the tree, okay Jasmine”

I nodded and walked around the mansion. I can’t believe that six year, this place still hasn’t been touched by anyone, I thought that maybe someone would have found this place. I went into the room that made me feel a little bit happy, the room where I met Stefan. It was still that same when I last saw it, covered with paper origami like paper planes, cranes, dragons, rabbits, hearts and so much more. I looked at the bed that had a book on it; as I opened the book I saw photos glued with little memo's written beside it, then a note fell out, I bend down to pick it up and looking at it. it was a song. 'Daughter of the moon' was the name of the song. I remember singing this to Stefan once upon a time, he loved hearing me sing but I was always shy at some points.

I looked at it for a minute before folding it and putting it in my pocket and went to the door that lead to he balcony that overviewed the garden. I looked down to see Wolf by the cherry tree digging up something. I watched him for awhile before I saw what he was pulling out something, a small box and a bouquet of Forget-Me-Not out of the box. I ran downstairs and cut though the dining room and out to the garden, "WOLF!!!" I yelled. he turned his head and I ran all the way to him "What's wrong?" I shack my head to say 'nothing' and I pointed at the box, "what's that?" he looked at the box the had the bouquet and little box "something my brother left behind, this bouquet is for you and this box is for something else" he handed me the bouquet to me and he went into the mansion. I followed him until we went into the study room and up near the fire place, where a painting is held; the painting was of me, it was something Stefan painted when we were here.

Wolf looked countless times around the painting "what are you doing Wolf, you look like you are looking for a door to wonderland" he glanced at me then took the small box out of his pocket and gave it to me. looking at it, I soon opening it to find a key "in it's ways, I am looking for a door but not to wonderland, to the underworld, or what we called it, home" Wolf said gently with a small smile hidden in the corner of his lips. I stare at the painting for a little while and looked at the key, in the painting there is a little music box, wait, music box? It may have been six years but I know that Stefan never painted a music box. "Wolf, is that it?" I pointed at the music box, "da-fuck, how the hell did I not see that and how did it get in the painting???" I razed an eyebrow at him, I was right?

I walked up to the painting and felt the music box in the painting, it felt different, like... I can't explain it. I put the key in the music box hoping for some odd miracle, but when I put the key in the painting, it went though the painting. I slowly turned it then I heard a sudden *click* sound came from behind the painting. the painting swigged opened and what looked like a stairways going up, down, side-to-side, they where all over the place, like it was a labyrinth. "You found the annex, but why in a painting? I will never understand my brother" I looked at him weirdly "why did you look around the painting?"

"because, the door had a keyhole somewhere along the side, so I thought I should look for it, I know what the keyhole looks like, so...yeah"

"but it's a music box"

"nope, my brother made it that way"

"then how the hell did you get here?"

"through the annex"

I know that if I keep this going any further, I won't see Stefan anytime now if I keep arguing with him. I want to see him. "I don't care anymore, I want to see Stefan again" Wolf nodded and took my hand and we went into the annex. I am going to see you again Stefan, I want to tell you something, and I want you to know that.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HAHAHA I AM BACK!!!! here is another part of this story. i might not be able to post another one anytime soon because i have to finish my assessments and homework. XP. well, i hope you like this one and if there is something you are unsure of like, i did a spelling mistake or i let something out, please tell me so i can conneted the lines again. thank you again and hope you have a good day/night

~Jazzy208 OUT!!!!~