Chapter 48: never leave me

6:30 came around pretty quickly, I said goodbye to Rachel and then made my way up to Brad's room before knocking on the door and being greeted by the handsome boy that I call my boyfriend. I looked at him to see he has a pair of tracksuit bottoms on and no top which I can't complain about... I mean he looks like an angel. "Hey." He said and I smiled and looked down to see I actually look awful in clothes that are too big for me. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded as I looked up at him and he let me in. I walked through into his room to see a few candles scattered around the room and a pizza box buried in blankets on the bed, I smiled at the time he had taken to set this up and pulled him into a hug as he walked over to me. "Thank you." I mumbled as I rested my head on his chest and he smiled. "No problem baby." He replied and kissed the top of my head.

I walked over to the bed and sat down before he joined me and opened up the pizza box. "What have you been up to today then?" He asked as he took a slice of pizza. "Nothing much, just doing work and stuff." I replied and he nodded. "Same, I love writing songs but doing it on demand drives me insane." He replied and I nodded as he took another bite of his pizza. "Want some?" He asked and slid the box a bit closer to me. "Maybe later." I replied and he nodded before shoving the rest of the slice in his mouth and I giggled. "What?" He asked with a mouthful of pizza and I wiped the crumbs from the edge of his mouth. "You're greedy." I replied and he smiled with chubby cheeks filled with pizza which made me giggle again. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked. "Ew no! You're eating." I replied and he wiggled his eyebrows. "You're in a weird mood." I replied. "So are you." He said as he swallowed his pizza. "Am I?" I asked and he nodded. "You're not yourself. Has something happened?" He asked. "No." I said and he held my hand. "You sure?" He asked. "Just stressed with work." I replied and he nodded. "So am I." He replied and pulled me closer to him so he was laying on his back and my head was resting on his chest, he began to run his hand through my hair and I closed my eyes. "We're all stressed baby, but that's university for you." He mumbled and I nodded.

"Have some pizza, it might cheer you up." He commented as he picked a slice up and fed it to me, I bit into it and he placed the slice back in the box. "Good pizza?" He asked and I nodded. "Pineapple is good on pizza." I mumbled and he nodded.

I looked up at him and he smiled before he placed his lips on mine and I kissed him back. "I love you." He whispered as I ran my hand through his brown curls and smiled. "I love you too." I mumbled as I placed another delicate kiss on his lips, I ran my fingers carefully along his bare chest and he smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied and pecked my lips once again. "I just love you so much." He whispered in the kiss which caused me to smile and him to pull away. "Never leave me." I mumbled and a concerned look spread across his face. "Why would I do that?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Exactly, I wouldn't leave you." Brad replied and played with my hair. "You might when you get big." I mumbled. "Big?" He asked. "Yeah, when the band gets bigger." I explained. "No matter how big the band gets I'm not gonna leave you." Brad explained and I nodded in reply. "I promise you, I'm not going anywhere." Brad commented and kissed the top of my head. "You better not because I need you." I replied and kissed him passionately, he smiled and kissed me back as his hands sat on my waist and my hands played with the curls on his head. He let out a long breath of satisfaction which made me smile in the kiss and he pulled away so our noses were touching, I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and he looked into my boring blue eyes in return. "I love how blue your eyes are." Brad commented and I looked down at his chest before he lifted my chin up. "They are as blue as an ocean, I could just get lost in them." He explained and I gave him a little smile. "They aren't as nice as yours." I replied and he placed his hand on my cheek.

"Never leave me Hayley Cooper." Brad commented and pulled me into a hug. "Never leave me Bradley Simpson." I replied and placed my hand on his warm chest.