Chapter 43: pouring water

"What movie first?" Tris asked as we looked through them all, Brad walked back in and hung up the phone after he had ordered the pizza. "What did you get me?" I asked as he sat next to me. "Just a pepperoni, I got a large one so we can share." Brad replied and I smiled before resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you in any pain?" Brad asked. "Nope, I'm quite content actually." I replied as I began to draw circles on Brad's chest. "I'm glad." He replied as he kissed the side of my head. "How about Harry Potter?" Connor asked. "But then we have got to decide which one." James replied. "Hayley, which one of your favourite?" Connor asked. "Either the Goblet Of Fire or the Half Blooded Prince." I replied. "Well that narrows it down." James replied and I giggled. "I think we should go for the Goblet Of Fire." Rachel replied. "Ok!"James answered and put the DVD in the DVD player before cuddling up to Rachel on the bed, everyone sat around the room as the movie started and the lights were switched off. Brad reached over and closed the curtains as the light was reflecting off of the TV and then wrapped his arm around me again. "I am so glad you are back." He replied and I nodded. "So am I." I answered and looked at him, he moved his face closer to mine and our lips connected in a slow kiss which lasted about 5 seconds before he pulled away and focused on the TV again.

About an hour into the move the pizza arrived so we stopped the movie as Brad went to pay for it and then handed everyone their pizza. "Thank you for paying mate." Tristan replied as he received his pizza. "No problem." Brad answered and sat down next to me with our box, he lifted the lid up and the smell of pizza hit my senses, I haven't smelt food as good as this for a while. Hospital food is horrible compared to this. "Tuck in." Brad said as I took a slice of pizza and the movie was played again, it didn't take me or Brad long to finish the whole pizza as neither of us have eaten properly in weeks. "That was so good." I replied as I swallowed the last mouthful. "It was, I'm actually full up for once." Brad answered as he placed the box on the floor and we both snuggled up under the duvet covers.

About an hour later the film had finally finished, James and Rachel have fallen asleep in Rachel's bed but everyone else is awake. "I love that movie." Connor replied as Tristan took the disc out of the DVD player. "Another one?" Tristan asked. "I don't know which one to watch though." Connor replied and they both looked at me and Brad. "Don't look at me, I don't know." Brad replied and I giggled at his response. "Well if we can't think of one then is there much point in us watching another one?" Tristan asked. "Not really." Connor replied as Tristan turned the TV off. "Look at those two, it's only 4:30pm and they are already asleep." Tristan commented as we all looked at James and Rachel. "Leave them alone, they are cute." I replied and smiled at them. "They are." Connor answered. "I think we should pour some water over their heads." Tristan commented and I shook my head at the bad idea. "Oh come on, it will be fun!" Tris replied as he walked into my kitchen to get a cup of water and then walked back out again with a mischievous grin on his face. "I don't think this is such a good idea..." Brad mentioned and I nodded in agreement. "It's just a bit of fun." Tristan replied. "But James will get annoyed." I replied and Tristan shrugged his shoulders. "There have been plenty of times where James has been annoyed at me, but he will get over it." Tristan replied as he walked over to Rachel's bed, I held onto Brad's hand as I waited for the water to be poured. Tristan gave us one more grin before he silently tipped the water and it splashed onto their faces causing them to both sit up in shock and Rachel to scream a little. "What was that?!" James asked as he rubbed his eyes and Rachel wiped some of the water off of her face.

Tristan by this point was rolling around on the floor laughing and Connor was giggling too, I laughed at Tristan's reaction but felt a bit sorry for Rachel and James. "Why would you do that?!" James exclaimed as Tristan sat up. "Because it was funny." Tris replied and smirked a little. "What was the point?" Rachel asked. "We were bored with watching films and it was a bit of entertainment." Connor answered before Rachel and James looked over at me and Brad. "Don't look at us, we told them not to." Brad replied and they both nodded. "How many films did you watch?" James asked. "Just the one, we don't really wanna watch anymore." Connor answered. "We should go and do something." Rachel answered and everyone nodded. "Go ahead, don't let me stop you." I replied and everyone looked at me, they must of forgotten that I am currently not allowed to walk anywhere. "You can come too." Brad replied and I looked confused. "You have a wheelchair, it's not like you are stuck in bed anymore." Tristan replied and I sighed a little. "What are we gonna do?" Connor asked as Rachel and James sat up properly in bed still trying to get over the water being poured on their faces. "We could go out for dinner? Celebrate Hayley getting out of hospital ok?" Rachel asked and the boys all seemed to like that idea. "Where are we gonna go?" James asked. "Harvester?" Brad asked and then the boys got really excited which made me giggle, I'm guessing they all like the Harvester. "We had better get changed then, it's 5 o'clock now." Brad replied as the boys all left the room leaving me, Brad and Rachel.