Chapter 46: "I'm sorry for kissing her"

"Are you sure it's fine?" He asked again and I just giggled. "What?" He asked. "You worry too much Simpson." I replied and pecked him on the lips. "Do I?" He asked and I nodded. "You also ask a lot of question." I said and he went quite which made me smile a little. "You're perfect." I mentioned as I continued to let my fingers wander over his chest, he smiled and held the hand I was using to skim his chest. "Not as perfect as you." He replied.

"Brad." I mumbled and he nodded. "What happens if your band does get big?" I asked. "Erm, we release songs?" He replied with a confused tone. "But won't you have to go on tour?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh." I replied and I looked down at the duvet a little. "Why?" He asked as he lifted my chin up. "So you're gonna be out there in a completely different country with loads of fans screaming at you and I'm going to be here?" I replied. "You could come with me?" He mentioned. "No, I can't. I don't have the money to travel and I'm not part of your band." I answered. "I wouldn't worry about it now, we aren't big at the moment." Brad explained. "I just don't want to lose you to a bunch of fans." I mumbled, he pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest. "You're never going to lose me." Brad replied and kissed the top of my head. "I'm not so sure about that." I quietly mumbled and he hugged me a little bit tighter. "You're my world, I'm not going to leave you for some random girl in another country. With any luck you will be coming with me because I don't want to leave you here while I'm living the dream, I want to live my dream with you by my side because you are now part of my dream." Brad explained and I looked up at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "You're my baby girl, I'm never going to leave you." He whispered and kissed my cheek lightly. "I love you." I commented as he moved to my lips and kissed me passionately. "I love you too." He mumbled between kisses, I rested my hands on his chest as he deepened the kiss.

*next day*

I woke up the next morning to see Brad had fallen asleep next to me instead of going back to his dorm, Rachel isn't here either so she must of spent the night at James' dorm. "No." I heard Brad mumble and looked down to see he was still asleep. "No, please no." Brad mumbled and started to fidget in his sleep. "Hayley! No!" He shouted and I started to panic, what am I doing wrong? "Hayley please I'm sorry!" Brad shouted and I started to shake him awake but he wasn't waking up. "I'm sorry." Brad mumbled as he stopped rolling around. "Brad! Wake up!" I shouted as I shook him again and he sat straight up before opening his eyes with a panicked look on his face. "Brad?!" I called with a confused tone and he looked at me before pulling me into a hug. "I'm so sorry!" Brad exclaimed as I pulled away and wiped a few beads of sweat from his forehead. "Sorry for what?" I asked. "I'm sorry for kissing her." Brad mumbled and I stopped wiping his forehead with a shocked expression on my face. "You what?" I asked and he looked ashamed. "Who?" I asked with an angry tone. "In my dream... I kissed Sophie... Or more like she kissed me... I didn't want her to! She just did it!" Brad said, still trying to get his breath back. "In your dream? Or in real life?" I asked. "In my dream." Brad said as he pulled me into another hug. "Don't be mad." Brad quietly mumbled and I let out a sigh of relief, I actually thought he kissed her in real life like he did with Jasmine... But it was in his dream so I forgive him.

"I'm not mad, I would of been if it was in real life but it was just a dream Brad." I replied as he pulled away from the hug and sighed. "I don't want you to think I want to kiss her because I don't, she wants to kiss me and she forced me to in my dream. I don't want to Hayley." Brad explained. "I don't understand why he is getting so worked up about this, it was just a dream so it wasn't real... I hope... "I know you don't, please stop worrying because I'm not mad." I explained and he nodded before we both laid back down and he pulled me into a hug. I heard the door being unlocked and looked up to see Rachel walking in with the biggest smile on her face, she threw herself onto the bed and sighed a happy sigh. "Hi?..." I mumbled and she looked at me. "Hi!" She exclaimed. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "I had the best night with James." Rachel explained as she sat up and faced me and Brad. "Are you two ok? You look panicked..." Rachel asked. "We're fine, what did you and James do?" I asked and she giggled before winking. "Oooooh...." I replied knowing what she meant and she giggled. "He's so good at it..." Rachel shyly replied and I nodded. "I'm happy for you, but don't you think you did it a bit quick?..." Brad asked. "No, we not felt ready so why not!" She exclaimed and hummed a tune as she walked into the kitchen, Brad smiled a little and then looked at me to see I had confusion spread all over my face. "What's up with you?" He asked. "This morning has been so strange." I mumbled as I stared into space, what on earth is going on today...

"I'm sorry I over reacted about the dream... I just got worried that you would think it actually happened when it didn't..." Brad explained. "It's fine, I understand." I replied and he nodded before he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped us both around the duvet cover. "I love you." Brad mumbled as he rested his head on mine and I placed my hands on his bare chest. "I love you too." I mumbled and he placed his lips on mine before I pulled away and ran my hand through his hair. "One day, we won't be able to do this." I replied and he looked confused as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We'll eventually your band will go big and you will become famous, so you won't have time to just be with me for hours on end, you will be out in the world on stage and on radio stations or maybe even TV shows." I mumbled and Brad rested his thumb on my cheek. "I told you this last night, I will do everything in my power to let you come with me." Brad replied. "But then I will just be sitting in hotel rooms all day waiting for you to come back instead of being at home and waiting for you to come back." I answered. "I will work it out, I promise." Brad said and I nodded. "And also like I said last night, I don't even know if we will make it big. At the moment we only have 100 views on YouTube and not many subscribers so for now we aren't going anywhere." Brad explained and I nodded again. "Please stop worrying about it." Brad mumbled and pecked my lips. "Like you need to stop worrying about your dream?" I asked and he nodded.

"You know, it's making me more worried that you are panicking about it... It was just a dream so you shouldn't be bothered, by panicking it's making me think that it did actually happen and you're just trying to hide it from me." I explained in a curious tone and Brad shook his head. "I promise you it didn't happen, I am panicking because I don't want you to not believe me when I say it didn't." Brad explained and I nodded. "Ok." I replied and Rachel walked back in and opened her wardrobe. "I'm in such a good mood." Rachel chimed, completely oblivious to the situation me and Brad were in. "At least someone is." I mumbled and Brad pecked my lips. "I'm sorry." Brad said. "It's fine." I replied and went to get off of his lap but the duvet was stopping me. "Brad, let me go?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nope, I'm comfy." Brad said as he tightened the duvet around me so I was forced to move closer to him. "But I need the toilet." I replied and he smiled. "Give me a kiss first?" He asked and I quickly pecked his lips but he still wouldn't let me go. "Brad please." I replied. "That wasn't a kiss." Brad explained with a cheeky look on his face. "What was it then?" I asked. "A peck, I want a kiss." Brad explained and I sighed before sitting on his lap properly again, I pushed him so he was laying down and I landed on top of him because of the duvet wrapped around us both. I ran my hands down his chest and placed my lips on his before he deepened the kiss and I continued to move my hands down his waist, I tucked my fingers under the waistband of his pyjama trousers and ran it along the hem of his boxers. He groaned a little as I removed my hand and traced my fingers back up his chest and then pulled away, his face looked shocked as I finally got out from his grasp and ran into the toilet because I am now desperate.

"Get in there Brad!" I heard Rachel chant while I was in the bathroom and this made me giggle. "I never knew she could do that!" Brad exclaimed and I giggled again, I eventually walked out of the bathroom and sat down next to him on the bed. "You ok?" I asked and he nodded but he wasn't quite with it, he was still thinking about my earlier actions. I giggled and walked over to my wardrobe to get changed for the day.