Chapter 25: taking Brad home

*beep beep* *beep beep*

I rolled over to turn my phone alarm off and squinted as I checked the time, 10am... I have an hour and a half to get ready, I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking up to see Rachel walking out of the kitchen. "How was last night?" I croaked and coughed. "Really good in the end, James is such a sweet guy." Rachel replied and I smiled as she wheeled her suitcase over to the door. "Are you going home for the 2 weeks?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm not taking all of my stuff. Just some clothes that I won't need like my summer clothes." Rachel explained and I nodded. "What happened with you and James last night then?" I asked as she walked over to her bed and sat on it. "We just spoke about ourselves and got to know each other a bit more, he seemed very interested in my dancing and textiles which was nice." Rachel explained. "Aw, that's nice." I replied and got out of bed to feel a cold breeze touch my skin. "What did you do with Brad last night?" Rachel asked. "Nothing much, we just spoke about what time we are leaving today." I replied and walked over to the bathroom as she followed, I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush as she spoke. "I can't believe he is actually going to your house." Rachel commented as she leaned against the doorframe. "I know, neither can I. I don't know why he agreed to be honest." I answered and started to brush my teeth. "Because he wants to earn your trust back, he really likes you and everyone can see it. Even the other boys have never seen him act like this about a girl." Rachel replied as I spat into the sink. "Well, I have no idea how he is going to earn my trust back." I commented as I finished brushing my teeth. "Me either so you had better let me know!" Rachel asked and I nodded as I cleaned my toothbrush and put it down. "I will." I replied and giggled a little as I walked past her and over to my wardrobe.

"We will have to FaceTime or something." Rachel explained as she sat on her bed and I nodded as I chose my outfit for today, I turned around to look out the window and saw it was quite grey and windy out there so another Autumn outfit is needed.

I slipped on some light blue ripped jeans with a cream coloured jumper and some white converse before adding a nice pink scarf that my mum bought me before she broke up with dad

I slipped on some light blue ripped jeans with a cream coloured jumper and some white converse before adding a nice pink scarf that my mum bought me before she broke up with dad. "How are your outfits always so good?!" Rachel exclaimed and I smiled. "Your outfits are cute too!" I replied as I started to pack a few of my summer clothes into a suitcase, I might as well take them home and bring back more winter clothes now. "Thank you." She replied and I continued packing. "Have you eaten yet?" Rachel asked and I shook my head. "There is one more yoghurt pot that needs to be eaten before we leave as we can't leave food behind, it will just go off." Rachel replied. "Ok, I will eat that then. What time are you leaving?" I asked. "11:15am." Rachel replied. "I'm leaving at 11:30am." I replied. "So you will be locking up then?" Rachel asked and I nodded.

I finished packing and then put my suitcase by the front door as Rachel realised it was time for her to go, she walked over to the door as well before putting her shoes on and looking at me. "I'm going to miss you." Rachel explained and walked forward to hug me. "We will only be gone for 2 weeks! And we can FaceTime." I replied and she nodded as I hugged her back. "Try and meet up with James at least once? I believe he lives in Bournemouth as well as you." I replied as I stepped away from her and winked. "I will try if he wants to." Rachel replied and I nodded before she opened the door and wheeled her suitcase into the hallway. "I will see you soon." Rachel explained and I nodded. "Have fun with Brad!" She commented as she began to walk down the corridor and I smiled as I closed the door behind me, I walked into the kitchen and ate my yoghurt before throwing away the pot and washing up the spoon. I checked my phone to make sure it was charged and saw I had a text from Brad.