Chapter 38: fear of rides

"I can't believe we have been on 10 rides already!" Tristan exclaimed as they ran over to me, I have been sitting on a bench all day but I don't mind, as long as they are all happy. "Maybe we should go on a ride that Hayley wants to go on now? It's only fair." Rachel asked. "Oh no really it's fine, don't let me stop you all from having fun." I replied and smiled at them all. "But we wanna have fun with you." Brad stepped in and held my hand, I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek. "How about we all get some lunch and then it will give Hayley time to look at the map and see what she wants to go on." James suggested. "Sounds good!" Connor replied and we all began to walk over to the food section of the theme park.

"What do you fancy baby?" Brad asked as he held my hand and we walked behind everyone. "Just some chips or something, I don't want to eat too much if I'm going on rides in a minute." I replied and he nodded. "You will go on them with me, right?" I asked in a nervous tone. "Of course I will! I'm not just going to leave you." Brad replied and I nodded, he stopped walking and pulled me towards him before his lips crashed onto mine. I zoned out of my surroundings and all of the people giving us weird looks to focus on Brad, I opened my eyes a little to see him eyes closed and his hair brushing against my forehead slightly. He slowly turned his head sideways a little to make kissing me a lot easier, I lifted my hand up and rested it on his cheek lightly before closing my eyes and smiling. I have fallen for this boy and there is nothing I can do about it...

"Oi love birds! Stop making out and come and grab some food!" Tristan called as Brad pulled away and looked over at Tristan. "Ok!" Brad shouted back and then turned his head to face mine again, he planted another quick kiss on my lips before pulling away and pecking my nose. "What did you say you wanted?" He mumbled, concentrating more on his hands stroking my cheeks than my answer, I giggled at this and pecked his nose in return. "Just some chips." I replied and he nodded. "How about I get a large and we just share?" He asked while looking straight at my eyes, I nodded in return as I felt his body separate from mine. "Go and find a table? I will be right back." Brad said and smiled before he walked off and joined the other boys in the queue, I am so in love with him...

"Hayley!" I heard someone call and looked over to see Rachel had already got us a table outside, I smiled and walked over to her before sitting down. "You looked like you were having fun with Brad over there." She commented and winked as I blushed and placed my bag in front of me on the table. "Don't be shy about it, it's actually really cute. I wish me and James were like that..." Rachel commented. "You will be, it just takes time." I replied and she nodded. "Brad cares about you a lot!" Rachel exclaimed as she looked at her phone. "Yeah, he got scared when I went and sat on the bench earlier." I replied. "That's because he didn't know where you went, if you had told him he would of been fine." She replied and I nodded. "I just didn't think he would get that worried about me..." I commented and she smiled. "It's cute how much he cares about you, James said in all the years he has known Brad he hasn't ever cared about a girl as much as he cares about you." Rachel replied. "Really?" I asked.

"Chips!" I heard Tristan call as I turned my head to see the boys walking over with the food, Brad sat next to me and placed the bag of chips on the table. "Here you go." Brad commented and sat on the chair properly before taking a chip and eating it. "You can eat them as well." Brad replied and I nodded as I took a chip and bit into it. "So Hayley, which rides do you want to go on?" Tristan asked as Brad laid the map out in front of me. " X looks good." I replied and everyone nodded. "X it is then." Connor replied. "Anything else?" Brad asked and sneakily placed his hand on my knee under the table. "The water rides don't look too bad." I replied. "Well we need to go on the water rides then!" Tristan exclaimed as we all continued to eat our food.

"I can't wait for tonight." Brad huskily whispered in my ear which sent a shiver down my spine, he kissed my cheek and wrapped one arm around my waist so his other hand was free to eat the chips. "Your very clingy today." I replied and looked at him. "Clingy?" He asked. "Yeah, you keep touching me and kissing me." I continued. "Don't you like it?" He asked in a concerned tone. "I love it, I just thought I would let you know." I replied and Brad smiled. "I am so excited for tonight." Brad mumbled and winked which made me blush. "What's gonna happen that you are so excited about?" I asked in a cheeky tone and he smiled. "You'll have to wait and see..." He replied and linked his hand with mine, we all continued to eat our food and once we were done all of the rubbish was placed in a bin and we made our way over to the rides again.

"Here is X!" Tristan shouted as everyone ran into the queue, I stood by the entrance like I did this morning not really knowing if I wanted to go on this ride. Rollercoasters make me nervous but I don't want to act like a baby in front of everyone. "Come on Hayley!" Rachel shouted but I just stood at the entrance, something in my brain is stopping me from joining the queue, it's almost like a mental block. I started to panic a little as I didn't want to be forced onto this ride but at the same time I didn't want to let everyone down, what would Brad think of me? "Hayley." I heard someone say as I snapped out of my panicked daze to see Brad standing in front of me. "Calm down." Brad stated as he could see the nerves I was feeling. "Don't make me go..." I replied and Brad pulled me into a hug. "I'm not going to make you do anything, if you aren't comfortable with this then just say." Brad stated and I held him tight. "I just don't want to let anyone down..." I replied and Brad pulled away from the hug. "You aren't letting anyone down." Brad replied. "But you paid for my ticket and it was really expensive, I can't waste it!" I panicked and Brad kissed my lips to calm me down before pulling away and smiling. "I would rather you were here and go on no rides at all then be stuck at home by yourself." Brad replied and I hugged him again.

"Brad come on!" Connor called out as they were getting closer to the ride. "You guys go!" Brad shouted back. "Aren't you two coming?" Tristan asked and Brad shook his head before everyone ran on to the ride, I sighed and looked down at the floor, now I'm making Brad miss out all because I'm too scared to sit on a ride. "Baby, please don't feel bad." Brad replied and lifted my chin up. "But now you're missing out..." I commented. "I would rather spend my time with you than being thrown about on a ride." Brad said which made me giggle a little and he smiled. "I love it when you laugh." Brad stated and I smiled at him. "I love you." I replied and he pulled me into a hug. "I love you too, more than anything in the world..." Brad replied as I rested my head on his shoulder.