Chapter 35: wearing his clothes

"Did you wanna hang your clothes up or something?" Brad asked as I opened my suitcase in his room, he sat on his bed and smiled. "It's ok thanks, I'm just gonna leave them in my suitcase as I'm only here for a week." I replied and he nodded. "I hope you brung those cute pjs today..." Brad commented as I thought back to the embarrassing pjs I had on when me and Brad kissed. "No I didn't, I left them at home." I said as I pulled out some other pjs and sighed, these aren't my comfy pjs because it would be embarrassing to wear them in front of Brad. "Wanna wear mine?" Brad asked as I turned around and caught a shirt he threw at me. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Of course I'm sure." He said and walked over to me, he picked me up and smiled before walking over to his bed. "Brad! You're gonna drop me!" I exclaimed and he pretended to drop me as I screamed. "Shhhhhh baby girl, I'm never going to drop you." Brad replied and I hugged him. "Don't scare me like that." I said as he kissed my cheek and he put me back down again. "Did you want some trousers as well?" Brad asked and I shook my head as I walked back over to my suitcase and picked up some pj shorts.

Brad showed me to the bathroom and then left me to get changed, I slipped on my pj shorts before putting on his shirt. You wouldn't think that sleeping in a shirt would be comfortable but when it is your boyfriends it all of a sudden becomes the most comfiest thing ever, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled at how cute it was that he was letting me wear his clothes. It doesn't look like I am wearing shorts as the shirt is so long and baggy, but I am... I promise!

I walked out of the bathroom and into Brad's room to see he had also gotten changed into his pjs, he smiled at me as I placed my clothes into my suitcase and sat on the end of the bed

I walked out of the bathroom and into Brad's room to see he had also gotten changed into his pjs, he smiled at me as I placed my clothes into my suitcase and sat on the end of the bed. "It suits you." Brad commented. "What does?" I asked. "My shirt." Brad said and I smiled as I looked down, I feel like I'm being wrapped up in the most comfiest material that smells of him. "You look cosy." Brad said and I nodded as I crawled over to him and straddled his lap. "That's because I am." I replied and ran my hand through his hair a little, he smiled and pecked my nose. "You are so beautiful." Brad whispered and placed his hands on my legs, I blushed a little as his hands moved up to my waist and my forehead rested against his. "You're so handsome." I replied as I placed my hands on his chest and felt his skin through the top, he smiled and moved his face closer so our noses were touching. "You can take it off..." Brad explained as my hands ran down to the bottom of his pj top, he nodded and helped me pull it over his head. He threw the top on the floor as I took in the pure beauty that was currently in front of me and he giggled at my reaction. "You're cute." Brad mumbled and rested his forehead against mine once more. "I love you..." I breathed as my eyes moved from his chest to his face. "I love you too." Brad replied and moved my hands so they were resting on his chest. "Don't be shy, I don't mind you taking risks." Brad commented and winked before I giggled at how awkward I was being about this situation, I let my fingers slip down his chest and on to his stomach before he shivered at my touch, I looked back up at him and he smiled.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" Brad asked and I nodded as my hands ran through his hair again, he placed his hand on my cheek and ran his thumb along the smooth skin. "Are you?" I asked. "Of course I am, a whole day with you." Brad replied as he let himself fall onto his back, I fell on top of him as he laid down and I ended up laying on his chest. "Brad!" I exclaimed as he giggled and smiled. "What?" He asked in an innocent tone and I giggled. "I was comfy." I said and he smiled. "Well I bet you're more comfy now." Brad replied as I looked to see my head was resting on his chest, I blushed a little and he smiled. I snuggled into Brad's shirt that I was wearing and rested my head on his chest, my legs wrapped around his and his hands ran through my hair. "I'm so lucky." Brad stated and I looked up at him. "Why?" I asked. "Because I got you..." Brad replied, without thinking I pulled myself up his body so my face was level with his and my lips collided with his, he kissed me back passionately as my hands rested on his chest and his hands held the sides of my waist. He pulled away for a second before smiling and pulling me back in for another kiss, his head turning to the side a little to make it easier for me which made me smile. "You're so... Perfect..." Brad said between the kiss and I pulled away to get my breath back. "So are you." I replied and he laughed at how a little kiss wore me out so much.

"What?" I asked. "You worn out?" He asked and winked before I rolled my eyes. "I'm not used to this like you are..." I replied and concentrated on my fingers running along his chest to avoid the awkwardness of what I just said. "Hey... I'm not perfect at it either." Brad said and lifted my chin up. "But you've had experience." I replied. "Yeah, but I didn't want to kiss any of the girls that I've had 'experience' with. This is my first time kissing a girl that I actually like." Brad said and a little smile spread across my face as he lifted his head up to kiss me once more, he kissed down my neck and then pulled away before pecking my nose which made me giggle. "I love you." Brad replied. "I love you too." I replied as I rolled off of him and laid down on the bed, he turned his body to face me as we got under the duvet covers and Brad turned his little lamp off.

"Mum is driving us tomorrow." Brad commented and I nodded as I snuggled into him, his bed is so comfy and I love this shirt. "Ok." I replied and he wrapped his arm around my waist as I tangled my legs in his under the duvet. "I love you." Brad replied and kissed my head. "I love you too." I answered as we both fell asleep in a happy mood, I am excited to see Rachel tomorrow as I want to tell her about everything that has happened with me and Brad. I have a feeling Brad is going to tell the boys that we are a couple as soon as he sees them, I just hope everyone is happy for him because I know he can do much better than me, but he is adamant that he wants to be with me. I'm also excited to find out what Rachel and James have been up to, they would be a cute couple now I come to think of it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, just a quick note... The pictures I use, please don't take any notice of the setting or the looks of the person in the photo as I am just using them for the clothes they are wearing. I hope you are enjoying this story! Thank you for reading!