Intent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys stared at the closed door, 'Are you sure this is the right way?' Aaron asked. 

'This time I'm 54% sure.' Nathaniel tilted his hand. 

'I swear if we open up this door and find more naked aliens I swear to fucking god Nathaniel I will lock you in there with them.' Aaron growled pointing at a cowering Nathaniel. 

Nathaniel's hands shot up, 'I'm fairly sure this is the right door...' 

Aaron pushed the door open and walked in with the other boys close behind. Around them were aliens, above them all Guy stood there, smiling, his face was paler, we wore all black and his hair had grown past his hips. He raised his arms, 'Welcome to the Bridge. I was expecting you earlier...'

'We got caught up with some things.' Aaron growled and looked at Nathaniel. 

Guy waved it off, 'No matter. Here you will met your end. I assume down below that Olivia has been dealt with. So now it's just you four, I knew Emilie would be the first one to break, she has always been weak. No matter, no matter. Let's get this over with shall we?'

From behind the glass smashed as someone was propelled through and landed in front of the boys, 'Do we get a last request?' They jumped back as the person pulled back their hoodie to reveal their red hair, 'Because that wouldn't be a fair fight.' 

'Emilie...' Guy growled, 'How?!'

'Oh Olivia helped me out with that.' Emilie smiled and ripped her jumper off to reveal her alien marks and scars, she wore a black singlet underneath the jumper and from behind Olivia landed on the ground panting, 'How ya feeling Olivia?'

'I'm fine.' She gasped. 

'Right.'

'Where the hell have you been?!' The boys all chorused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as the boys yelled at me, 'Calm down. We can talk later. Rei and the others are fighting down below, we don't have time to fight.' I shouted back at them. 

'Rei?' Tomas asked looking at me, 'She got trapped.'

'We saved her.'

'Who's we?' Jaymes asked. 

'SHUT UP!' Guy screamed, 'HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHY YOU ARE HERE? YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!' 

I scoffed, 'No we aren't. You are. You lying, cheating, back stabbing bastard!' I shouted and stood alongside the boys, 'We aren't your puppets Guy.'

He stepped back, sweat forming on his pale brow, 'I raised you.'

'You tried to kill us!' Nathaniel shouted, 'How do you think we fell about that?'

'I don't care. Don't call me that despicable name either, it's Lucius, I took on the name "Guy" to be accepted in the human world. I only tried to kill you because that was the plan. I wasn't aware that Jaymes had mastered his powers so quickly,' his face turned sour, 'You all have to die you know that right?'

'Not by your hand we don't.' Olivia grunted, 'You are nothing but a greedy, impatient asshole. You are pathetic.' She gasped. 

Guy laughed and glared down at us, 'You think you can intimidate me? You are mere children!'

'We may be children,' Aaron shouted, 'We may also be ignorant, but that doesn't mean we are careless.' 

Guy laughed again and stepped forward, 'You were careless enough to come up here and challenge me, when there is obviously nothing to be gained. You will die here because that is your destiny.'