On The Inside

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia grunted and her eyes slowly opened. My head...where am I? She pushed her self up and saw Luke sitting there holding out some water, 'We had to wait for the drugs to wear off. Sorry.' He handed her the bottle and she drank it slowly, 'We are on a plane heading towards the Capitol, there were some issues.'

'What sort of issues?' She propped herself up onto her elbows and he took the glass away, 'Should I be concerned?'

He smiled and shook his head, 'No. Anyway I'm glad your up.' He slapped his knees and stood up as Dr Hartman walked over with his usual get up. His long white hair was pulled back into a long pony tail and his face was hard, 'Dr Hartman.' Luke dipped his head. 

'Good, she's up. We should be arriving shortly at the Capitol. Since we were unable to get her walking, she'll just have to use a wheelchair. Get one organized Dr Strauss, you will be responsible for testing and making sure she is cared for, I cannot leave her in anyone's hands as this is dedicate and I am preoccupied with X-P984. I hope you understand?'

'Yes sir. I will do my job as you said sir.' 

'Good man. Be off with you and get things ready.'

'Of course.' He dipped his head and winked at Olivia. Luke strode out of the room with pride and Dr Hartman took his seat next to Olivia. 

She jumped when he did so, 'How can I help you?'

'What do you know about The Underground?' He whispered.

'What?'

'You heard me, what do you know, you were a irreplaceable asset to them, you were there.'

'All I did, along with the rest of my team, was complete tasks set for us.' 

'Right.' He stood and brushed his arms, 'We will be arriving at the Capitol shortly, be ready.' Olivia bit her lip and he smiled as he watched her worry, 'Oh don't be frightened,'

'I'm not!' She snapped. He just laughed and walked off whistling a strange tune. Olivia looked around, she heard the low rumbling of the engines and fell back onto her soft pillow. She stared up at the roof above her and she noticed a box sitting in the corner and beside it a long bed with restraints on it, holding down a small pale body. The face was turned away so Olivia couldn't see who it was but she noticed strange lines running up and down the persons arms, scars most likely. Watching intently, she saw waves of brown hair, all knotted up and pulled back tightly. She saw the being shift and she pulled her gaze away, the person must've been through so much. 

Luke walked back in and saw Olivia was pale, he knelt by her side and lightly touched her arm, 'Are you alright?'

'Yeah, I'm fine.' she stammered, although not convinced, he let it go.

'Okay. We are getting ready to descend. Here,' he tightened her belts and she looked around and saw the other person wasn't being strapped down. Luke noticed me staring and raised an eyebrow, 'What?'

'Why aren't they being strapped down?'

He shook his head and chuckled lightly, 'You don't need to concern yourself with that. Now are you comfortable?'

She nodded and he walked off. He paused and turned back, 'You might wanna hold onto something while we land.' He smirked and Olivia swallowed, What sort of place is this? She felt a jolt and everything started shaking then it was all over. Glancing over at the other person her breath was beat out of her, the person had rolled over and Olivia wanted to gag. The skin was melted and obscured, red patches were spotted all over the person, its eyes were a bright brown, they sparkled in the dim room. When it moved the skin pulled tight and the bones protruded from under the skin.