Escape Is All For Naught

'What does she expect me to do?' Olivia growled and placed her head in her hands. 

Luke shrugged and stayed in his corner, 'All I knew...'

'I'm sorry Luke...you've been dragged into this...' Olivia reached for his shoulder and he pulled away, 'Luke?'

'Olivia, this is all just...lemme wrap my head around it.' He got up and left. Olivia retracted her hand and sobbed in her chair. She rolled herself to the bed and found a dress there. Not really wanting to see anyone especially Dr Hartman. She started shaking at the very thought of him. She wanted her friends, Emilie's warm touch is all she wanted. Her sister...her best friend....she needed to get out and find them, but how? Was all she could think of. She pulled her shirt off and started wriggling out of her torn jeans and boots. She slipped the dress over her head and rolled over to the dresser that had a few products on them. Not sure what to do she just looked at them. 

'Olivia?' Georgina walked in and smiled, wearing a long red dress to match her hair and her stunning body twisted in a circle as she flaunted her beauty, 'Do you need help?' Olivia nodded, 'Here lemme help you.' In a few minuets she was done and stepped back, 'Have a look.' Olivia turned to face the mirror and gasped. Her face was almost spotless, her lips a rosy pink and she felt different, 'You look great. Let's go and meet Hartman and Strauss to go to the dinner.' 

She pussed Olivia out and found the two men in the hallway waiting. Hartman wore a white suit and black tie, his hair let down and a smile was ironed on his long face, 'Hello ladies.' Luke wore a black suit and black tie. His hair was combed to the side, his glasses sitting firmly on his nose and he didn't look down at her, 'Hello.' They walked in silence till they reached the main hall and Hartman knocked, 'Here we go.'

'WHO IS THERE?!' Boomed a mighty voice.

'HARTMAN YOUR MAJESTY.'

'AH COME ON IN!' The doors swung open and a table was laid in front of them. A huge man, well half human and half alien sat upon the mighty throne. He was nearly nine feet tall, a long golden scepter in his hand and an eye path was across his left eye. He smacked his lips, 'Welcome.' He bellowed.

'We are grateful to be invited for dinner your majesty.' Hartman bowed and the King swished his hands around.

He chuckled, 'Stand my good man. All of you sit and eat we have much to discuss.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was over fast and the servants came and cleaned the table. The King sat silently as everything finished up, 'Now that's out of the way,' he looked down at Olivia who was shaking in her wheelchair, 'Time to address the current issue. The Child of the Sky I welcome you to my humble castle.'

'I thought you wanted to kill me?' she spat. 

He laughed, 'I still want you dead but you, Child of the Sky, will be very useful in my plans. You see your power runs deeper than you'll ever know. I want to use that before I kill you.' 

'Charming.' She muttered. 

'Sir if I may,' Hartman stood, 'Why not go and get it now. We know where they are!'

'Let them be. Luscious failed his mission and there fore he will die because of it. For now they are nothing. We can destroy them all at once when we can harness this.' He pointed down at Olivia. 

'I am not something you can just control!' I said hitting my fist against the table, 'I'M NO OBJECT!' 

'Yes you are girl. Now shut your mouth.' Hartman hissed, 'I'm so sorry your Highness, I will deal with her later.'