Dark Side Of The Moon

When Buzz Aldrin and Niel Armstrong landed on the moon Huston ordered them to check something. As they travelled to the dark side, Buzz noticed something. On this side, no light not even from the sun hit certain spots, later known as craters. They happened upon a large ship, covered in alein hyroglyphics. Unaware they touched the craft, activating a hyper system used to keep the beings inside alive. 

The doors had opened so they could enter and as they did, they witness the re-birth of an alien race. Horrid creatures, over seven feet tall, long lankey arms and gangly legs, feet twice the size of an average male back on earth. Huge hands with long white claws scratched teh surface of the aircraft, its head a long angular shape bringing back to the small yet frighting jaw and face of the creature.

Eyes as black as the distant universes, short poitny teeth with huge canines nearly as long as a mans forearm. Its roar so terrifying the whole moon quaked in fear. They walked hunched over, slurping wanting their long awaited meal, 'You have awakened us from our slumber. You shall face the wrath of the Gerluin Race. Never come back!' Neil and Buzz fled, running out of oxygen. Buzz tripped on an object embedded in the moon rock and called Neil back. They lifted the object out and carried it back, unaware of what they had just done, they Left the moon in fear and amazement. 

When they arrived back to earth they explained all their findings to the scientists at NASA. Year after year more probes and ships were sent out to try and find more Aliens yet they could not. That was until 1972 when a manned ship was sent. The men aboard that ship stepped out and saw nothing but a barren wasteland, searching around they saw a huge monster reach above above their horizon. Frozen with fear, they watched as the monstrous nightmare stood above them, 'Where is The Marker? You have stolen it from us!' 

The alien that stood above them was different from the others. Its body was longer, giving it the height of over ten feet, its muscular torso flexed as it stretched out its arms and declared war on earth, saying that he king Alimec would destroy the human race and take back what was stolen. He said he would take the earth as their home to build their race again. 

Years and years later it finally happened. Leaving millions upon millions dead in the street, hundred of thousands of cities burned to the ground and leaving millions without homes. As time grew old, more humans went into hiding and were found not long after. There were so few that actually survived and lived to tell the tale. 

Now nearly three centuries on, a legacy has been built around the hope of one man and a dream. That the earth is not lost ro the Alien race, as it awaits the day humans can walk freely again. 

The Aliens built their own cities and populated quickly. Humans stayed away and tried to survive. Every day people wished a mirical would happen, sadly, they were disappointed. Many tried to rise up agasint the Alien Empire and hundreds of groups came and went, none of them managed to get anywhere. The Human Race was dwindling into nothing but a legend on the wind. 

------------------------------------

Short chapter i know just a quick explanation on how the aliens arrived and little facts about what happened!