Buried

We all walked back, I heard Erikson screaming at us, his face purple with rage, 'We're alive aren't we?' I said and that made him scream all the more.

'Wait till Guy hears about this. All six of you are going to...'

'Going to be what Sergeant?' Guy stepped up, hands folded behind his back, silver hair flicking.

'Sir.' he dipped his head, 'Insubordination sir. They went off one their own.'

'These six were never under your command Sergeant.' Guy's eyes narrowed, 'You are dismissed, I need to talk with them. Privately.'

'Yes sir.' he dipped his head again and waddled off shouting at his men.

'Well now that all this is out of the way, time to get down to bussiness. Emilie how are you feeling?' Guy said walking over, concern etched into his older face, his eyes, a deep and sad grey.

'I am much better. Although,' I slid Olivia in her wheelchair, 'I am aboslutly exhasuted after all that excitement. I think it's high time we get in that mansion and get what we came for.' I wheezed and coughed. I flicked my tattered hair out of my eyes and looked at the others, 'No rest. We go now.'

Guy nodded, 'You are to get in and out. Do not tarry as time is not on our side. It won't be long until they send in more. Now go all of you.' We all agreed and walked towards the mansion. 

We reached the front doors, they were bashed in from all the fighting. Wood was splintered everywhere, dead people were scattered across the foyer, light flickering on and off and all around was an eeryie howl of wind. Walking in one by one, we made our way to the back and down. We stayed quiet as we never knew what could jump out at us, 'So what are we doing?' Nathaniel said flicking his torch around so we could see. 

'Finding six boxes and getting the hell out of here.' Aaron grumbled and we continued in silence till a squeaked sounded behind us, 'Nathaniel?'

'Look at this guys!' He said and we all gathered around him, on the wall were lines and lines of writing. None of us understood it, 'I can translate this,' Nathaniel said quickly, 'Give me a minuet!' We stepped back as he threw up a small orb. It floated in mid air and all these qords flashed by us. He was reading it all, I will never get over that amazing talent. His faced paled, he didn't move. The lights went down and he turned, tears prickling his eyes. 

'What did it say?' Tomas said, his face was covered in soot and grime. 

Nathaniel dropped his head, 'We are going to die.'

'What do you mean?' Olivia said from Jaymes back. 

He pointed to the wall, 'Its a note from some men who died here hundreds of years ago.'

'What does it say, spit it out Nate!' Aaron said gripping his shoulder. 

'We...' he started to sob, 'Have been mislead.' 

We all stopped breathing. My heart skipped a beat, 'What do you mean?'

'These powers do exist as we have seen with Emilie, we all really do have powers and thats why we have to die. The Alien, so called King, has been trying to destroy the blood line since they were awakened all the way back in 1969. Niel Armstrong was of the Aether Tribe, ones who could minipulate gravity. The Aliens saw this and made it their goal to destroy all humans to rid of the "Tribes" for good. Everytime a few show up in one place, the Aliens find them with high level killers. They are level four on the list, Beakons. They send out a signal as soon as they have contact with a Tribal Descendant, over time the Tribesmen die or are killed in battle. The Beakons don't nesiccarily "kill" the Tribesmen, just lead a killer to them. They leave a mark on that person, whether is be visible or not. The killer can sniff out the mark and easily kill thier opponent.'