Project: Extermination

Prologue

July 20th 1969

McCandless, "Neil and Buzz," pause, "The President of the United States would like to say a few words. Over."

Armstong, "That would be an honour."

Nixon, "Hello, Neil and Buzz. I'm talking to you by telephone from the Oval Room at teh White House. This by far has to be the most historic telephone call ever made. I just can't tell you how proud we all are of what you have achieved. For every American, this has to be the proudest day in all our lives. For all the people all over the world, I am sure they too join with Americans in recognising what an immense feat this is. Because of what you have done, the heavens have become a part of man's world. And as you talk to us from the Sea of Tranquillity, it inspires us to redouble our efforts to bring peace to Earth. For on priceless moment in the whole history of man, all the people on this Earth are truly one: one in their pride in what you've done and on in our prayers that you will return safely to Earth.

Armstrong, "Thank you Mr President. It's a great honour and privilege for us to be here, representing not only the United States, but men of peace of all nations, with interest and curiosity and men with a vision for the future. It's an honour for us to be able to participate here today.

Nixon, "And thank you very much and I look forward, all of us look forward, to seeing you on the Hornet on Thursday."

Armstrong, "Thank you.''

Aldrin, "I look forward to that very much, sir."

December 11th 1972

The last manned ship, Apollo 17 to land on the moon.

Do you know....why we never went back?

Can you comprehend the ultimate answer?

No one was ready.

That's why they all died.

Why we all died.

The aliens.

Didn't give us one chance.

We left the moon hoping that they would stay away.

But we sent more to other planets.

We brought it upon ourselves.

We sealed our fate in 1969.

All we had to do was wait unknowingly and die.

Cause that's what humans do.

Can we ever rise again?

Will the humans take back what our ancestors lost?