Air meets the Cold Hard Ground

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia grunted as they threw her into the cell. Her back arched as she hit the wall, pain rushed through her head and spots filled her vision. Tears poured out as she screamed into the cell. She beat her fists against the wall and fell forward on her front. She pushed herself up and began dragging herself to the door and scraped against it, 'LET ME OUT!' Olivia screamed. 

'Shut up kid.' The guards snapped back, 'You ain't gettin out till we are told otherwise.' 

'NO!' She hit the door and fell down again. Tears washed away some of the dirt on her face and she pushed herself against the wall. She sat there for what seemed like hours. There was no light and her hopes were slowly  being crushed, Am I ever going to be saved? Will I ever get out or will I rot in this fucking cell? She gripped the hem of her shirt, I don't wanna die. Not here but I am useless. 

'What's this?' The door swung out and Elendril was there looking down at Olivia, 'You stupid child. This is no good.'

'What do you want?' Olivia whispered.

Elendril laughed and waved the guards away. The door shut behind her and Olivia heard it lock, 'Let's talk. What did you hope to gain when you tried to escape?' Elendril's voice rose with such intensity that Olivia gasped as she felt weaker and weaker, 'You are a fool to think you could do that. Look at you!' She waved her hand down at her, 'You cannot walk!'

'YOU BITCH!' Olivia screamed and raised her hands. The winds threw Elendril back and she heard a snap, 'I am not weak. I am no fool either.'

Elendril lifted her body and wavered, 'Olivia....'

'Don't underestimate us Elendril. What happened to being on our side?'

'I still am kid,' she coughed up blood and hit the wall, 'Why didn't you wait? You fool!' She started to cry and Olivia looked at this woman in a new light, 'Olivia, you have sentenced yourself to die here. Do you understand?'

'Elendril....' Olivia muttered as the tall lady cried out and fell to her knees.

Her body trembled, 'You don't know everything....you trying to escape has given you pain far worse than death.'

'What do you mean?' Olivia said pushing her self over, 'I don't get it. TELL ME!' 

'A time will come when you have to use your bodies to save the earth and everyone on it. Staying here...you are such a fool!'

'Stop talking riddles!' Olivia shouted, 'Just tell me straight.'

'You are going to die. You won't be able to save the earth. Because you have been locked away here, you'll be unable to save anyone. You're useless and now that you're stuck here the others can't save the earth. Because of your stupid actions you have sentenced us all to death and it'll be on yoru shoulders Olivia! YOURS!' Elendril shouted, 'IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT!'

Silence. 

Olivia's hand found her head and she screamed, winds thrashing about, 'NO! I have Emilie, Aaron, Jaymes, Tomas and Nathaniel beside me the whole time and I don't intend on dragging them down. I lost my mother and father so I had no family, only them and they filled the void. We are not weak and nothing will happen, only the destruction of the alien races that invaded out home all those years ago. Don't expect us to back down now because we won't. None of my actions have been stupid or rash. Everything has been planned out and I don't think my friends....my family will let that happen. The earth is ours and we intend on taking it back!' Olivia shouted and pressed her self against the wall, tears streaming down her faces as she cried out, 'We have people behind us always. We are never alone and our shining light will bring forth a new era even if we lose our own bodies!'