New beginnings

Hey guys... It's been a while since I last updated this book. I'm so so sorry for not updating :(

This book means so much to me and i can't ever imagine a life without this all. Kinda dramatic to some i know but yeah. 

Iv'e been having a lot of problems with my life recently and i feel like I have no one to talk to, so i'm gonna write my feelings on here.

I first started this book for fun, to try something new; I got more and more into writing and it soon became a hobby of mine, and now a passion. I have dreams to become a successful writer someday all because of my little shawn scenarios that i decided to share. 

So this may be a little depressing to some so feel free to stop reading from here on, just clearing that up!

Ever since high school i feel like life hates me. Its been a roller coaster of events that have caused so many bumps in my little world. I suffer with self confidence issues which have consumed my life, and writing on wattpad felt like an escape for me. I felt like i could run away from all of my problems by typing in my feelings. 

But it then got to a point where not even writing could help me anymore, so i wrote less and less. My issues had taken one of the most important dreams away from me because of how low and depressed I was constantly feeling.

I kind of fell for a guy too, which was a forbidden relationship but still we continued seeing eachother. Yeah i get that this sounds made up and i wish it was to be honest. But he made me feel so safe and loved. He helped me so so much with i needed help the most. But then i lost the guy, which of course broke my heart. 

When I lost him, the weight on my shoulders was unbearable. I felt all alone constantly even though I was surrounded by people that loved me. 

The moral message to this is if you're feeling low, or are going through the same kind of emotions i did, please feel free to message me. I love helping people who need it the most. 

And for those of you expecting an update im sorryyyyy. But this has been on my chest for so so long and i felt the need to come out with a few things. 

Thank you to anyone who has read through this all, and i do have some plans up my sleeve to get writing soon! 

Oh, and thank you sooooo much for 300k! You guys are seriously amazing! You keep my dreams alive!