Criminal pt.2

This is part 2! Hope it isn't too bad :)

word://1127
------------------

I felt tears brim my eyes from fright, and I soon regretted not ever going to that stupid party. I would've been safer there. He began to step backwards, with me still in his arms. I tried to force him off of me, but it was like he was made from steal.

"Stop moving," He spat lowly in my ear, and I obeyed him by stopping my movements, scared of what he would do if I didn't. "Good girl,"

My house was dark since there was no lights on, but he still managed to find his way into my living room. He walked backwards until he had banged into something, which happened to be my couch. All of a sudden, I was threw onto the couch, and a squeal left my lips. "Stay here. If you move, I won't hesitate to kill you," His deep voice threatened.

I nodded, although he was unable to see me, and I heard him shuffle away, and search along the walls. He stopped once he found the light switch, and flicked it on. The light bulb flickered, and I got a glimpse of him. He looked just the same as the man in the photo, but almost better looking in person.

I slowly sat up since I was laying down, and he turned back around to my direction. I gulped once his dangerous eyes met mine, and he grinned mischievously. "Well hello,"

I just stared back at him, unable to speak. His feet lead him closer to me, and tears escaped my eyes. I prayed to myself that he wouldn't hurt me, and he would just leave my house.

"How about I introduce myself?" He spoke once he reached me, and crouched down onto his knees. "My name is Shawn. I'm pretty sure you know who I am. Your name is (Y/N), is that right?"

"Yeah," I chocked out, swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat. How the hell did he know my name?

"(Y/N), what a lovely name," He smiled evilly. "Now, your probably wondering what I am doing here, and how I got in," He began, "Well, this was the nearest house, and I unlocked the door myself,"

"H-How did you unlock the door?" I stuttered nervously.

"Lets just say this isn't my first time doing this," he laughed, and stood up from his crouched position. I now had the chance to take in his features.

He had golden eyes, and a little stubble on his chin. He didn't look that old, maybe only 20. His clothes were all black, and he had a few cuts and bruises across his face.

"I want you to help me with something," He stated, "You look like you know a thing or two about nursing, so if you help me clean myself up, I won't hurt you. We got a deal?"

I was about to question him on how he knew about my nursing career or how he knew my name, but I held the thought back and nodded. "D-deal,"

"Perfect," He grinned before taking hold of my arm and pulling me up from the couch. I gulped and mumbled a small 'follow me' as I lead him upstairs, and into my bathroom where my first aid kit was.

He lifted himself up to sit on the sink, whilst my shaky hand grabbed the kit from my cupboard. I sighed nervously and opened up the small bag, taking out the cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.

"T-this might h-hurt a little," I whispered once I had put some rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball and placed it against his blood stained skin.

I felt embarrassed by my stuttering, but it only happens when i'm nervous, or scared. He winced a little as I rubbed the delicate skin gently.

His intense stare stayed on my face as he studied me, tilting his head to the left. His cold eyes made me loose concentration, as my hands began to shake unsteadily. He must've sensed my uneasiness, and he brought his hand up to grab mine.

I gasped at the contact, and I squinted my eyes shut. A small tear streamed down my face, waiting for him to hurt me. Although he didn't, he didn't make any movement. Confused, I fluttered my eyes open, to see him studying my face.

His eyes slowly stopped once they landed on my tear, and he frowned slightly. I felt beyond confused by his behaviour, isn't he supposed to me a criminal?

"Don't be so nervous, I'm not gonna hurt you," he spoke and took his grip from my hand and to my face. I flinched once his large hand cupped my cheek, and he carefully wiped the tear under my eye.

There was a few minutes of silence, before his voice filled the room. "You are very beautiful (Y/N), did you know that?"

My brows scrunched in confusion. "N-No, I didn't,"

His eyes continued to stay on my face, and I was certain I didn't even see him blink. "Do you know why I'm here?"

I shook my head no, and he sighed loudly. "I've been watching you a very long time now, and I can't seem to stay away,"

My eyes almost popped out of my head, this can't be real. He is joking. I shook my head and took a step away from him, his hand slowly slipping from my face. The cotton ball had slipped from my hand as I tried to process what he had said.

"I know almost everything about you, what you study in college, where your relaxing place is, how you plan on going to the gym but you're too lazy to do anything so you just go to McDonald's," He laughed a little at that last one.

How much he knew about me scared me even more. That's how he knew about my nursing and what my name was. What if he had planned for all of this to happen? I felt myself become dizzy, and I leaned onto the wall for support. "Y-You've been stalking me?"

"Well, I wouldn't call it stalking... just think of it as getting to know you a little better," He shrugged casually, and my breathing increased rapidly. "I know, this is a lot to take in,"

"So why are you here?" I stated firmly, shaking my head back and fourth.

"Honey, I came to get someone who belongs to me," He chuckled nastily, before I felt something hard collide with the back of my head and darkness consume me.

----------------
Let your imagination lead you to what will happen next...
Hope you liked this! ;)