It's Too Much

This was requested by half-blood1218
Thank you for the request Janae!
Warning! This does include sensitive topics!
Word://1495
--------------------

"You stupid bitch!" Shawn shouted again, and sent another kick to my stomach. I winced and from instinct my arms went to my stomach in order to protect it.

"Aww, does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?" He mocked, repeatedly kicking the same sensitive spot.

I felt disgusted at his behaviour. The way he was treating me as if I was a punch bag, his punchbag.

"Get up you little slut," He shouted violently, grabbing my shoulder to pull me up from the floor. Once I was standing on both feet, he forcefully pushed me against the lockers, making my head bang against the metal and a loud sound echo along the halls.

I trembled in fear and pain, tears now pouring out from my face. This wasn't an average day for me; I usually get called names or get picked on, but I never thought it would come to this.

He actually hit me. Physically.

He had never laid a hand on me until today, and now I've suffered all types of bullying. Physical, emotional, cyber bullying, you get the point.

If you're wondering why he does this, I don't even know myself. I hadn't done anything wrong to him.

Maybe I'm just an easy target, someone who is weak and can't defend themselves. I'm just the loner girl who has no friends and gets bullied everyday.

Shawn is popular at our school, so if he hates me so does everyone else. But he doesn't let anyone call me harsh names or anything, he always says it's his job to leave the scares of painful words.

As sick as all of this sounds, there is no way I can do to stop it. The name calling was just manageable, but now being beaten? This is getting too much to handle.

And I know even if my parents knew they wouldn't do anything about it. They're too busy with work. So I'm stuck all on my own, learning to look after myself.

I was pulled back from my thoughts as I saw Shawn's fist clench and raise up in the air, his knuckles pointing towards my face.

I winced and prepared myself for the blow, but after a few more seconds I realised nothing was happening. Luckily one of the teachers had walked out from their classroom just in time, so Shawn quickly lowered his fist and acted as if nothing happened.

"This isn't over, so don't think I'm letting you go this easily," He whispered harshly in my ear, giving my arm a tight squeeze before turning around to walk away.

The tears continued to roll down my face as I gently removed myself from the dents in the locker, helping myself to walk out from the halls.

Not once did I ever think Shawn would swoop this low into getting me to be upset. And now if the beating becomes regular, I wouldn't know how to cope. The name calling was enough to deal with. I needed to get home and fast.

---

I was now standing in my bathroom, staring at the small blue pills that sat in my hand. This is it, the day I leave this hell hole of a world.

I've thought about doing this sooner, but with what happened today pushed me over the edge. I can't deal with that, it's too much.

I'm depressed without all of the bullying though so I think it's best if I was never here in the first place.