Stay With Me

Heyy! Sorry I haven't been active lately, but I want to start posting more soon! Hope you like this :)

Word://1062
-----------------//

I slowly opened my eyes, letting the sunlight shining from the window slowly adjust to my eyes.

The covers were warm, and they smelt of a certain cologne; one I was familiar to. Confused, I began to rise from the bed, but immediately stopped when I felt weight holding me down on my waist.

I glanced down and to my surprise, it was an arm. A masculine arm. My eyes shot open wide in realisation and I spun around, to see the beautiful boy who was sleeping in front of me.

This boy was the one who took my heart and never gave it back. Instead he used it as a toy and shredded it to pieces.

I then took in my surroundings, and noticed the walls were a vibrant blue and there was posters surrounding the walls. This wasn't my room; this was his.

But what caught my attentions was the scattered clothes covering the floor. And the bright red colour of my bra poking out from the pile of clothes.

Memories quickly collected in my mind, and I gasped. We had- no, this can't be true.

I remembered how I had came over to give him back all of his sweaters he let me keep when we were together, and he tried to apologise for ever doing what he did. Things got heated between us, and it just...happened.

But this was a mistake. I should've just kept his sweaters. I stole another glance at the boy sound asleep, how innocent he looked.

He's far from innocent.

I forced his strong grip off me, and gripped the covers around my bare body. How could I of let this happen? I feel so stupid, like I've been used.

Jumping away from the warmth of his body, I searched through the piles of fabric, finding only my underwear and bra.

I quickly slipped them on, being very silent whilst doing so. He can't wake up while I'm here.

I turned around and began to clip my bra from behind, when a deep, raspy voice disturbed me.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" I turned around to face Shawn, as he lifted his face up from the pillow.

Panic filled my body, and I silently cursed under my breathe.

"Leaving," I stated plainly, and attempted to search for my shirt and jeans.

"Why are you leaving so early? Come back to bed," he mumbled, squinting his eyes slightly.

"No Shawn, this was a mistake! This wasn't suppose to happen," I said firmly, gesturing between us.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused, slowly lifting his upper half from the bed. His eyes still sleepy looking.

"I mean exactly what I say, this was a one time thing. It will never happen again,"

"So last night meant nothing to you?" He spoke, pain laced in his voice. "Because it sure did to me,"

"No, it didn't. There was no strings attached," I honestly said, getting frustrated when I still couldn't find my clothes.

He was now fully awake and had an hurt expression on his face at my harsh words, but if anything he deserves it.

I let out an angry scream, and just picked up the nearest shirt, which was plain white.

"Please don't leave," I heard him whimper. "Stay with me,"

"No, I can't!" I spat out angrily, sliding the shirt over my head.

"But why?" His honey eyes showed a sign of desperation.

"Because of what you did to me, Shawn! Or have you forgotten what you did?" I shouted, keeping my ground. I just wanted to jump in bed next to him and tell him I still loved him, but I need to resist it.

He soon realised and dropped his head in shame. He stood up from the bed, and luckily he had on his boxers. "I said I was sorry,"

"Sorry doesn't cut it! You hit me, Shawn! And for that I will never forgive you!" I screamed, tears welling my eyes at the thought.

The way his evil eyes darted straight through me, the way his chest heaved up and down from anger, the way his hand made contact with my face. All over something so small.

I had spent the day with my cousin, Joshua, and Shawn got angry once he found out. He jumped to conclusions not knowing that Joshua was my family, and he just snapped. Not hesitating to swing his hand across my face.

"I didn't mean it! I truly am sorry. Just please, stay with me," his voice was small, and his honey eyes were full of remorse.

I sighed, and made no move once he had came up to me, his eyes meeting mine.

"Last night, was so meaningful. And I know it meant something to you too." He whispered, whilst slowly rubbing my arm comfortingly.

To be honest, it did mean something to me. It was amazing, but I forced myself to believe it was more of a final goodbye than anything else.

"Even if it did, it's in the past now, and it won't happen again," I croaked, stepping out of his grip and turning towards the door.

I was aware that I had no jeans on, but the shirt I was wearing was long enough to cover half of my legs, so I wasn't too bothered.

"No! Don't go!" His voice cracked as I heard his footsteps following me down the stairs.

I ignored him until I reached the door, where I was harshly pushed against it. I gasped quietly as Shawn pinned me on the spot, and I felt trapped.

"Tell me, what can I do to make you stay?" A tear had now rolled down his cheek, and his breathing was now heavy.

"Nothing you can do will fix this. Just let me go," I softly spoke, and closed my eyes.

"If that's what you want," I felt him slowly move away from me, allowing me to breathe again. I didn't think twice about opening the door and running away from his house.

I felt pain fill my chest from the situation. I didn't want to leave; but I did what I thought was best. That it was only a one night thing. Nothing more.