Dance Alone

Hey! I'm back bitches;)

word://678
----------------------------

I watched Shawn from a distance, leaning against the black walls of the club. Music was blasting out of the speakers, causing every body in the room to sway to the beat; including the girl he was standing with.

The moving bodies in the crowd made it hard for me to see him, but still the way his arms were around the girls waist were crystal clear in view. Every so often he would lean down to whisper something in her ear that would result in her smiling or biting her lip seductively.

He kept moving closer to her every few minutes, as they looked deep in conversation. The continuous flirting and touching between the two could've fooled anyone into thinking they'd came to the party together; when in reality he came with me.

He was my boyfriend, believe it or not. We came to this party together and 10 minutes later he was gulping down multiple alcoholic beverages, wondering off in some other place. This leads to where he was now, talking up some random girl he had never met before.

It pained me to watch him flirt with the girl, and I prayed he wouldn't do anything else with her. To attempt to block out his actions, I distracted myself by gently swaying my hips to the music, still keeping a close eye on him.

I know I should've gone over to them to try and break it off, and tell the girl he's mine. But Shawn is probably drunk and I wouldn't want to anger him when he is in that state.

The next thing that happened literally broke my heart into small pieces. The world felt as if it was in slow motion as tears began to well up in my eyes. He had his hand in the base of her neck, with both of their lips connected. It happened so quickly, I was unable to do anything to try and stop it.

My movements came to a halt as I watched the love of my life kiss another girl, and looking as if he had no plans to stop. Shawn's lips soon traveled down the girls neck, as she bit her lip and pulled on his hair.

My breathing became ridged and I felt the room starting to close in on me, and I still had no courage to go over to him. All I could do was sit and watch, not knowing what or how to stop it. If he loved me, why would he do something as selfish as this?

A few people had nudged me whilst dancing, which didn't bother me one bit. The only thing I could think about in this moment was him.

I watched them for a few minutes until he pulled away, looking red faced. I suddenly thought that he finally knew he'd made a mistake and would walk away, but I guess my hopes were too high for him to reach.

Just as I'd dreaded to happen, he grabbed ahold of her hand and began to lead her through the crowd, making his way to the staircase. My mind was screaming out to stop him, but my mouth was too numb to even move. I was hoping he might've turned around and came back to me, knowing he had made a mistake, but that was never going to happen.

Again, all I could do was watch him walk up the stairs with the girl behind him, glancing around the room to make sure nobody saw them go up there.

My eyes were now leaking with tears as I stood still on the dancefloor, with not an ounce of energy to move. He had left to me dance alone, just so he could have some fun with another girl.

---------------------------
I hope this wasn't too shitty! Anddd I'm sorry this is short.

And just to let you know, between the 11th and 21st April, I am going to be on holiday/vacation so I may not be able to update :(

Shawn Mendes ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara