34

-SANA-

I woke up and saw Tzuyu sitting near the window. I checked the time and it's 3:12AM. She's just staring on her phone. I stood up and hugged her back.

"You can't sleep?" I asked and her phone buzzed "Who's that?" I added.

"Jihyo eonnie" she said

"Oh Jihyo"

"They planned to go to Busan"

"Really?" My face brightened cause I badly want to travel.

"Do you want to go or you will go back to Japan?"

"I'll go with you"

"Then you should go back to sleep. We'll take the plane trip. We will book our flight later" she said.

"How about you? You should sleep too. You need to rest"

I got enough sleep awhile ago at the tent while she was out decorating the dinner date.

"I can't sleep so I ended up watching random videos of dogs and cows. The cows look so adorable"

"Why do you like cows?" I asked.

"Because they can act cute and they cry as well" I stared at her weirdly.

"I cry and act cute too" I said but she just stared at me and smiled after that

"You are jealous with a cow?"

"Nooo" I defended and she burst out laughing.

"You know I love your laugh so much. You should laugh more often okay?" I said and pinch her cheeks. She's so cute.

"Sthaaap pinching my cheeks"

"You are such a baby"

"You said that baby word again" she exclaimed.

"I'm not a baby" she whispered as she held my waist and let me sit on her lap.

Her voice and action gave me goosebumps.

"We should sleep now" I said. I stood up but she grab me back. She rested her face on my shoulders and I can feel her warm breath on my skin.

"Tzuyu?"

I slowly removed her hands around my waist and turned around to find out that she's now sleeping. I held her face and pinch her cheeks again but she's on her deep sleep. That was fast. She must be really tired.

"Fine. You're not a baby but you're my baby" I said as I try to carry her. She's not that heavy but she's so tall. I almost drop her and I guess she's right, my bones isn't that strong.

"Power" I mumbled as I slowly put her on bed.

I closed my eyes but I can't sleep anymore. I opened her phone and saw her cute wallpaper. It's a photo of her with her dog. So this is Gucci. I tried to open her gallery but there's a password. I entered different names and numbers but the password is wrong. I typed my own twitter password and I was shocked because I finally opened it.

"So satzuisreal was your password huh?" I teased. She's still sleeping and I couldn't help but to stare at her and think to myself how someone could be so perfect.

I scrolled the photos on her phone. There's a folder filled with Minari's photos. Well I shouldn't act like this because the girl will not comeback anymore.

Think on the bright side Sana

"Do you still love Minari?" I asked even though she can't hear me. I'm crazy. Why am I asking her about that?

There's another folder and I saw a lot of pictures of me sleeping. So she's been taking this photos a lot of times. Smooth

"sana"

"You're awake?" I asked only to found out that she's just talking in her sleep.

"Can you buy me a cow?"

Seriously? She's asking me to buy a cow in her dream? Haha so freaking adorable. I kissed her lips before closing my eyes. I'm glad she's not getting the same nightmare from the past.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I checked it right away. An unknown number texted me.

From : Unknown
I miss you. See you soon.

I immediately deleted the message. I know that was just a spam or a message from a wrong number.

-TZUYU-

"Where's Sana eonnie?" I asked Nayeon eonnie.

"Eonnie?"

"Yeah"

"You are calling your girlfriend eonnie? Baby tzu that's not sweet"

"Why does everyone loves to call me baby?" I asked.

"Because you're an actual baby" as she held my face and pinch my cheeks

"Nayeon eonnie. Don't touch my tzutzu" Sana said while walking towards me. She's holding a paper bag.

"I didn't know Tzuyu calls you eonnie" she teased Sana. Sana stared at me and gave me a 'is that true' look

"It's a formal way to ask where are you" I said. "I woke up and I didn't saw your face. Too bad I saw Nayeon eonnie's face in the morning" I added and Nayeon eonnie jokingly slapped my hand.

"Yaaah! Don't hit my tzutzu" Sana shouted

"I'm not hitting on your tzutzu but you know she's my crush before" Nayeon eonnie said with a smirk on her face.

"For real Honeybunch? You have a crush on our child?" Jeongyeon eonnie asked as she put her hand around Nayeon's shoulder.

"I heard the honeybunch again. Let's go Sana" I said.

"This is my gift for you" she said and gave me the paper bag.

"Gift for what?"

"Just open it"

I opened the paper bag and saw a cow plushie. I jumped in happiness. It's so adorable.

"I thought you are a jealous with a cow?" I asked and she's just smiling widely at me.

"Do you like it?"

"I super like it. Thank you"

"Such a baby girl. I'll buy you more if you want" she said and hugged me.

"I'll replace my dog plushie minjoong and name this cow as Sana"

"Don't you dare name your cow as Sana" she exclaimed.

"This cow looks like you" I said and waved the cow on her face. She looks annoyed and grab the cow on my hand.

"This is mine now. I will not give it to you" she said while putting back the cow plushie on the paper bag.

"The cow looks cute but you're million times cuter. Can you be my squirrel plushie?"

"I hate you" she said as she gave me back the cow plushie. Lol