Chapter - 26

Happy reading....

---------------------------------------

We drank and ended up passing out shortly and when I woke up it was like tons of bricks fallen on my head, damn that hurts so fucking much. Why drinking is so good and the hangover is a feisty bitch?

I see around where my friends are sleeping- Brett calculating with his fingers even in his sleep, Ethan on the sofa hugging beer bottle and slowly licking the tip of it and the grossest who's ryan sleeping on the floor loudly and he's drolling. Eww....his saliva is all over the carpet and his entire side of his face.

Glad I did not drink much. I went to the bathroom brushed and splashed cold water on my face making me wide awake. I combed my finger through my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

" DIANA!!!" out of nowhere Ryan screamed fisting his hands of carpet making me jump and others drunkards jolt up.

They frantically looked around then landed on Ryan who is moaning. I laughed out when brett kicked Ryan on the back which only made him rollover.

"Come drunkards. Wake up" I said looking to my phone.

No response.

" Guys in case you forgot, We gotta pick up Diana"

Everybody jolted up with wide eyes. I knew it. These assholes forgot.

" What a good start in the morning " brett mumbled sarcastically.

I chuckled.

The thing is Diana could come on her own but we decided to pick her up as we planned to take revenge....after so many years. Its gonna be so much fun.

I' ve talked to her before she decided to come here and fucking join in our college as if there are no other universities in the world.

We arrived at the airport, I don't think she arrived yet. I and brett are busy looking at our phones while Ethan is listening to songs and Ryan being ryan is still dozed off.

I  smiled seeing my girl's photos which I secretly took. I took it when she was so engrossed in a reading book that she didn't even notice while watching tv while talking to her friends while eating which would be funny yet cute of all times because she stuffs her mouth to the extent where food starts almost coming out of her mouth.

I find her so beautiful which she always does and cute when she does that, a video of her when she was listening to songs and she sang out loud which is a Korean song. I don't know why she is so obsessed with Korean thing, but I have no problem. Her voice is like an angel's and the way she sang is beautiful though I don't get one word.

Oh yeah thinking of Korean language she said something on the day where she was boxing. What was that? Sallan...no sara...saran..yeah! Saranghae.

But what does that mean? Gotta ask Jeong.

" Hello kiddos!!!!"

We turned huffing to see this witch is walking to us smiling. We plastered our face with fake smile mainly me. I hate her but I have to and if I don't then this scheming bitch informs my parents. She always does that and our parents believe anything she says.

That's one advantage for her. Though I don't care now even others.

I gave a handshake, Ethan hugged her, brett with utter serious face gave a nod while we controlled our laughs but failed. I coughed to cover it. Ryan came running and jumped on Diana hugging her tightly making her stumbling and gasp. We turned away some covered our mouths with our hands to cover it except brett.