Chapter thirty

**Sam's POV**
No... she doesn't remembers us. No, no, no! Please no, anything but this.
"Crowley!!" I shouted to see if the demon came but nothing happened, "Crowley!! You son of a bitch!! Come here!!" I kept shouting but Sophie's voice stopped me.
"Why the hell are you calling my dad?! How do you know him?!"
"Do you remember him?!?" Dean asked shocked.
"Of course I'm going to remember my dad, why shouldn't I??"
I was going to answer her but Daryl entered the room.
"Sophie!" He exclaimed happily running to her.
"Wait Daryl..." I started saying but it was too late. Daryl collided with Sophie's body and hugged her.
"What the fu..." Sophie was going to ask but was cut by Daryl's lips on hers. He kissed her, and I hated it so so much. Sophie instantly pulled back with an angry expression and shouted, "What the fuck?!? Who the hell do you think you are to kiss me?!?" She was so mad.
"What??..." Daryl asked
"Yeah!! You heard me!! What.the.fuck?!?" Sophie answered.
In that moment Daryl turned to look at us and motioned us to go out of the room with him.
When we were outside he simply said, "What the hell did you do to her??"
"We didn't do anything!! It was Crowley, he came and started chanting something. Then Sophie started glowing and later she woke up but, she doesn't remember us, nor you" Dean said. What the hell was happening?! Why Sophie doesn't remember us?! What did Crowley do?!
"Are you kidding me right?!? And where the fuck is Crowley?!" Daryl said now getting angrier and angrier.
"Hey! Daryl, calm down. You are not the only one trying to figure out what happened! And we don't know where Crowley is" I answered him getting annoyed with his attitude.
"Hey, let's just talk to her to see if she remembers something at all" Dean said and we nodded. We went back to the room and went inside. Sophie was still there but she had manage to find a knife and she was holding it in her hand.
"Hey Hey, calm down. We just want to talk" Dean said calmly.
Sophie just stood there still with the knife in her hand, "Then talk" she simply said.
"Well, mmm... first of all, you don't have any idea of who we are??" I asked. I don't really want to know the answer but she could remember something.
"Well, you look familiar but not really. Not a fricking idea of who are you" she said now putting the knife down.
"I don't think we are getting far with this. Better tell us what you remember" Daryl asked.
"Mmm... I remember my boyfriend Max, Well, now Dead boyfriend, I remember when I started hunting and when I met my dad... that's, that's all I think" she said really trying to focus on what she was telling us.
"You remember Max?! That was..." Dean started saying but Sophie cut I'm off,
"...a long time ago, I know, believe me"
"You know, we will leave you so you an rest, you must be exhausted and confused" I said while urging Dean and Daryl out of the room.
"Thanks... but wait!! Mmm... who are you guys?? Never said a name" she asked kind of shy.
"I'm Sam Winchester and he is my brother Dean" I pointed at Dean and the to Daryl, "And he is Daryl" I finished saying.
"Ok, thanks..." she said and we went out of the room.
We were walking to the kitchen. The atmosphere was weird with a mixture of sadness, confusion and happiness. We entered the kitchen and sat down.
We were in silence until Daryl spoke, "She truly doesn't remember anything..." he said in a disappointed tone.
"We know, but... why?? Why would Crowley go and erase her memory?? Hell, what did Crowley do to erase it?!" Dean said. We didn't know and that was killing the three of us. We just got her back only to find out that she doesn't even know our names.
"What are we going to do?" Daryl asked.
"I don't know, but we need to figure it out fast. I'm not going just to sit down and wait for Crowley to appear. I'm done waiting. We are getting Sophie back" I said confidently.
I'm getting Sophie back...