Chapter twenty six

**Sam's POV**
I wasn't stupid, I know that Sophie was hurt and I hate it with all of me. I stood there frozen watching as Sophie and Daryl went away. I hurt her, again. But this time it wasn't my fault at all.
"Sam..." dean started saying but I cut him off,
"I fucking told you that this was gonna end bad!! We hurt her Dean!! The people that she was starting to trust again hurt her, again!!" I said shouting at him,
"Guys, is every..." Ariel entered the kitchen but I just shut her up.
"This is not your problem Ariel" I said earning a look from her and then she left.
"Sam, you dont have to treat her like that!!"
"Shut up Dean!!! This was all your fault!! We were getting good!! Now she hates me more than she did!! And all because you wanted her to know that I have a girlfriend!!" I said now really fuming. I was so mad at him, I was going to tell Sophie but not like this. The last thing that I wanted was to hurt her more than I have. "She deserved to..." Dean started shouting at me but I cut him off, "Stop with the crap Dean!! Yeah, she deserved to know but not like this!!!" I shouted back at him. I needed some air. I exited the bunker and started walking not really knowing where to. I saw how Daryl and Sophie were talking. She was crying so bad. I was going to go talk to her but then, something that broke me happened...
**Sophie's POV**
We went out of the bunker and all I could hear were shouts from the Winchester boys. "Sophie... do you want to talk??" Daryl asked me, "Of what Dare?? How my hopes got crushed?? How that bastard crushed me?! Again?!?" I said now crying, I never let people watch me cry but I know that with Daryl is different.
"I know that we broke up!! Hell, I know that I broke up with him!! But still... he told me he loved me the last time we saw on that hunt. But guess what!?! I was stupid enough to believe in him, fucking again!!" I shouted to no one in particular but I knew that Daryl was listening to me. "Sophie, I know that he hurt you but you need to be strong. I know you can get over this. I'm sure that we have more things to cover like the demons..." He said to me, "Screw the demons Daryl!! I don't care right now about them!! They can kill me if they want!! I'm just... I can't... not again" I said crying harder and now Daryl was hugging me. "Shhhh Sophie, we are gonna work out everything, don't worry" dare comforted me but I could not stop crying, "Why he doesn't love me??" I asked not really realizing what I said. "Sophie, listen to me" Daryl said grabbing my chin and lifting it up, "He probably still loves you, but he is a jerk. Sophie, you are the best girl that I have ever met. You are funny, awesome, super badass, intelligent, gorgeous and a lot of things. So don't kill yourself for someone who doesn't see the awesome person that you are" he finished saying and in a moment, the space that was between us, closed. He kissed me. I really wasn't in the mood to stop Daryl so I kissed him back. We parted and breath heavily, "What was that for Daryl??" I asked now more calmed but still I had tears streaming down my face, "Sophie, I love you... and I mean more than a friend. I just can't watch you get all torn up by a jackass" he said and hugged me. I hugged him too and said, "I love you too Dare, but as a friend... as a brother. I'm so sorry." I said breaking the hug. "I know, and I don't care. As long as I'm with you and protecting you, that's all I need" he said. I just smiled at him and turned to look at the bunker one last time. But for my surprise, Sam was there watching us. I don't really care how long he has been there. I took a long look at the bunker and then started walking, "Are you ready princess, it's gonna be a long trip" Daryl said, "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's just go" I said and intertwine my hand with Daryl's hand.
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys, this is a short chapter I'm sorry. The last chapter that I have published honestly are kind of filling, but I promise that soon there will be more exciting chapters. Thanks for sticking with me guys and love you.
~Sophie✨