Chapter twelve

**Sophie's POV**
I woke up alone, Sam wasn't there but of course I figured out that he, Dean and Bobby were downstairs preparing breakfast. I started to hear voices and then, the smell of bacon hit me. I was so hungry, I got up, put one of Sam's flannel shirt and went down. I entered to the kitchen only to be surprised by a huge moose picking me up and kissing me, "Good morning Sophie" "Morning Sam" I said while Sam put me down and I went to say morning to Dean and Bobby. Breakfast was ready so we sit down and started eating until one of Bobby's phone rang, he went to pick up, "Hello??" He said and then he just stayed listening and five minutes later, he hung up. He started walking to us and said "Boys, and Sophie. I have a case for you" Dean, Sam and me were going on a case, so we just exchanged looks and nodded. "What's about Bobby??" Sam said, "Well, Garth thinks it's vampires, but I'm not pretty sure, so that's why I wanted you to check it out" "Ok Bobby" I said, "I will write you down all the info that Garth gave me" he said and went out of the kitchen. "Wow, long time we don't have a case" Dean said excited, "Yeah I know" I replied with the same excitement.
**2 hours later**
Bobby had given us the info that Garth put together and now, we ere heading to Alabama to kill some vampires. We have been in the car for two hours. Sam and me were going to be on the back seats but Dean said that the three of us fitted in the front seat so we are the three of us, Dean driving, me in the middle with Sam's legs and well, Sam was all across the seat, well... More or less like that. "Dean, can I pick a song??" I said and Dean just turned to look at me and said "Driver picks the music..." "...Shotgun shuts her cake hole" I said imitating him, "Please Dean, you like that song" "Well, then, put it" Sam was just staring at us and I connected my phone with the cable and put "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay. When it started playing I saw how a smile was plastered in Sam's face, "So, you like Coldplay and you never told me" "I don't like Coldplay, I love it" I giggled and said that I loved it to. Sam and me started singing and then laughing because of how annoyed Dean was, but at the end of the song he admitted that he liked it. We continued to listen to Coldplay until we arrived to the motel. Dean went to book us while me and Sam took out the things from the trunk. "Ok, so we are in 32B" Dean said and he led us to the room. We entered and there were two individual beds, a mini bar and a T.V. "So..." I started saying but in that moment Dean started running to his bed and jumped in it, "Mine" he said kind of reminding me of Gollum with his precious. "Don't worry Dean, we were going to sleep together anyways" Sam said and I just nodded. I have trust in the guys so I was already used to change in front of them, so I just put my pika as on and went strait to bed, "Good night boys" "Good night Sophie" both of the boys said in unison. Sam turned off the light and went to the bed and climbed next to me. "I love you" he whispered to me, "I love you too" I said and in that moment I fell asleep.
**next morning**
"Wake up guys!!" Dean said shouting to us, so obviously, we scared and both, Sam and I fell from the bed. "Did you needed to scream?!?!" Sam said now angry because he fell, but Dean and I were laughing our asses off. "Shut up Sammy, we need to hunt the vampires down so get ready" Dean said and we got up from the floor. We changed and went outside the motel room, "Are we having breakfast??" I asked, "Of course Sophie!!" Dean said, and which that we hopped in the car. We arrived to the restaurant, ate and then left to the old farm where Bobby told us that the vampires were. We arrived and all of us went out of the car. Dean and Sam went to take out all the weapons from the trunk while I inspected the farm. "No sight of the vampires, that is weird" "I know, there should be like a big party or something like that" Sam answered me. I just shrugged and took the machete that Sam handed to me. We walked very carefully to the door and open it with the same carefulness. First, there was all dark, but then, we started to hear noises and music. Wow, I was wrong, they were awake. We walked very slowly and carefully but Dean sneezed, fucking Dean, if we get out alive of this one, I'm gonna friking kill him. The vampires woke up and when they saw us, they jumped on us. There were about 10 vampires. A vampire run to me but with ease, I beheaded him with the machete, and I did the same with two more vampires. Dean killed three vampires too, and Sam four. When we finished, we were all stained in blood, Sam walked to me and hugged me, "Are you okay??" "Yes and you??" I asked,"Yes" Sam answered. We walked to the impala and drove to the motel. When we arrived the receptionist looked at us but she didn't asked questions. Dean took out the key and opened. Dean entered first, then Sam and finally me. But in the moment that I put one foot in the floor of the room, a high pitched noise pierced through my ears and I started shouting. "Babe, are you ok?!?" Sam said running to me, but I didn't hear. I started shouting louder and louder because of the pain until my nose started to bleed and finally, I saw anything but dark.
**Sam's POV**
Sophie started shouting horribly, I ran to her and asked, "Babe are you ok?!?!" But it seemed that she didn't heard me. "Dean!!! What is happening to her?!?!" "I don't know Sam!!" We tried to calm her down but we couldn't, then her nose started bleeding and she passed out. "Sophie?!?!" I shouted but there was no answer, "Not Sophie, but again, kind of related to her" Dean and I heard a voice that wasn't Sophie's or ours.
Damn... Crowley