Chapter twenty seven

**Sophie's POV**
We ended up taking a ride from a complete stranger but at the end, we arrived to the motel where Castiel zapped us to the bunker. We went for our things and packed them in our truck. We decided to return to Merle's cabin and stay a while there, but truly I just wanted to kill something, to go on a hunt. I took out my phone and dialed the number that I hadn't call in ages, "Who you are calling??" Daryl asked me but I just shushed him, "Hello??" The voice on the other side said, "Bobby!! It me, Sophie Turner" I said with a smile on my face. I loved that man so much, he treated me so well, "Girl!! Ages that I didn't hear about you!!" he answered.
"Yeah me too, but well... i don't call you exactly to chat. I wanted to know if you had any case free for us??" I asked and saw how Daryl just glared at me and shook his head. "Aha... aha..." I replied writing all the info that we needed in a paper, "Okay, thanks Bobby. Hope to see you soon" "You too girl, take care of yourself" and with that I hanged the phone, "I thought that we were going to rest for a few days" Daryl simply said and I shook my head, "Not on my watch" and with that I started telling him all the info that Bobby gave me about the case.
**Few hours later**
"You know, long time I don't hunt a ghost, with all the demon stuff..." Daryl said and I nodded. We were on our way to Wyoming to hunt the son of a bitch. We found the first motel in the yellow book and made our way towards there. We paid our room and started searching more, "So listen, 4 people have died, all from slit throats and in the same place: The Old Faithful Inn. The hotel is about 95 years old. Various apparitions including a man in a big black hat and a bride that was beheaded on her wedding night by her new husband" I said and turned to look at Daryl, "So who do you think it is, the man or the bride??"
"Well, the bride was beheaded so I think it's the closest to slit throats" I simply said and kept on looking, "Hey, listen" Daryl called my attention and I careful listened to him, "The first murder was in 1957 a man called Aaron Queen, also his throat was slit and died from the blood loss. Then in 1977, 1997, 2007 and the most recent in 2017. This ghost is killing people every twenty years, we are lucky Sophie."
"So we need to hunt this bitch down or we will need to wait twenty years??" I asked and Daryl just nodded, "Great, just fricking great" I said and continued looking for more information specially from the bride, "You know, we should go to the Inn for information, easier than this" Dare said and we instantly got up to get dressed as FBI. I finished my makeup and got out to the car, "I'll wait for you in the car Daryl!!" I shouted and climbed in. I put on my music and "The Real Slim Shady" blurted out of the speakers. Daryl climbed in and shut the door, "Really?? Eminem??"
"Shut up Dixon, you and I both know that you love this song"
"Well, yeah, that's true" he finally said an we started singing.
The song ended and we arrived, it wasn't really a long ride. "Ready??" Daryl asked while he fixed his tie, "Hell yeah" I said and opened the door. We entered the inn and instantly went to the lobby. "Hey, how can I help you??" A teenage boy said. I wasn't going to deny it but he was kind of good looking. "Hey, Special Agent Lincoln and my partner Special Agent Reedus" I said and me and Daryl took out our bandages. "What can I do for you agents??" The boy said eyeing me. "We came here for some info about the recent murders" Daryl said. The boy told us everything that we wanted to know: names, dates, addresses, everything, we just missed one more question. "So, Erick... have you seen-" I started asking but cut off by Daryl clearing his throat and then pointed behind him so I could see. I took a pick from Daryl's shoulder and saw the ones and only Winchester brothers with the Brown girl. "Fuck" I whispered to Daryl and turned to look back at the boy, " Mmm... Erick I think we need to go... do you have any back exits or something like that??" I asked nervous. I didn't want to see them, and less the Ariel chick. "But you were asking me some questions..." he said again smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and that's when Daryl interfered, "Hey boy, watch your eyes... she's taken" he simply said and hugged me. I truly didn't feel uncomfortable although I knew that Daryl like me, that was weird, "Ohh... sorry ma-" the boy started saying but too late for us to escape, we heard someone clearing their throat and saying, "Agents, good to see you" Dean said. I didn't even turn around I just stood there, "Is there a reunion or something??" Erick asked and I just told him if we could have some time alone because of confidencial matters and he just left. Me and Daryl turned around still side hugging each other and we were meet by three stares full of confusion. "Mmm... hi" I said wiggling out of Daryl's hug. "You are here for the case guys??" Ariel said and we just nodded, how fucking much I hate her. "How the hell did you guys ended up here?? There have been like twelve hours since we last saw each other" Daryl said and it instantly hit me, "Bobby" Dean, Sam and I said in unison, "I'm gonna kill the old man" i added and separated a little from the group and started dialing Bobby's number. "Hello??"
"Bobby, Sophie again" I said with anger in my tone of voice.
"Hey girl, what's-" Bobby started saying but I cut him, "Cut the crap Robert!!! Why did you have me the same case as them?!?! You fucking knew how I ended up with them!!"
"Yeah Sophie, that's why I send you the same case, I thought that you were okay, you even went to dinner or something with them to the bunker!!" he simply said and I remembered that I haven't told him about last night. "Bobby, I'm sorry I just forgot to tell you about last night... it was awful. Sam... Sam has a girlfriend, Ariel Brown" I simply said with sadness in my voice and then Bobby said, "I'm sorry kid, I'm really sorry. I didn't know that."
"Have you ever heard about this chick Bobby??" I asked with curiosity running all over my mind.
"Not really, but if you want I can look her up" I heard Bobby said while I turned to look at the little group of hunters that now were talking. "Mmm... no Bobby, I mean... is not my relationship or business" I said.
"Sophie... you still love Sam, I can tell it. And I also can tell that watching him with that girl is killing you, why don't you jus-"
"No Bobby, I'm with Daryl, Sam is with Ariel. End of story" I heard Bobby started asking question of Daryl and I but I hung up. I just lied to him, it's truly killing me to see Sam with Ariel, but as long as it kills my feeling for him too... I'm capable of doing anything. I took a moment to calm myself down and then started walking towards the hunters. "-go together, we were just going there after this" I walked into the middle of the conversation only hearing this, "What??" I asked, "That we can go together to burn the body" Ariel said, "Ok" I said rolling my eyes at her. "Let's stay here the night and we can do it tomorrow. I don't want to drive to the motel" Daryl said and everyone agreed. Ariel and Daryl went to book our rooms and left me with the Winchesters. "How are you??" Dean said, "Peachy" I answered with a sarcastic tone. "So you and Daryl huh??" Sam asked me and that made me turned to look at him dead in the eye. "Yeah... problem??" I answered, "Liar" he simply said, "Pardon fucking me??" I said now pissed off. Okay, technically I was lying but what does he care?!?!, "You are not with him" Sam said very sure of his statement, "Why not?? I mean, you are with Ariel, why can't I be with someone else??"
"Because I don't want to..." that was fricking hilarious, "Sorry princess I hurt your feelings but your not my dad or even my friend to tell me what to do or with who to be. You are with Ariel and I'm respecting it, I ask you for the same respect towards me and my boyfriend and MY relationship" I emphasis the word my. Sam just stood there with a shocked expression and instantly exited the inn, "Mmm... congratulations Sophie" Dean said trying to calm down the mood but I just shrugged it off and went to Daryl. "So we are a couple now??" He simply asked, "I'm so sorry, but... I'm truly saying this with all the honesty that I have... I've been thinking that I wouldn't mind going on a date with you Dare, and believe me that is not because I want to make Sam jealous, fuck him, but I mean, you are my best friend and if you invited me someday to a date, I will go" I said and hugged him, "Good to know that" he said and we went to our rooms. We prepared our things for tomorrow and then decided just to talk. We stayed talking for hours until I fell asleep cuddling next to Daryl. Tomorrow it's going to be a tough day.
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys, so please please don't hate me for making Sophie a bitch, it's just part of the story. I hate doing her like that, believe me... it hurt to write this chapter but it needed to be done. I would also love to know if you are enjoying this story or if I just stop writing it because it sucks so if you leave your comments that would be awesome.
~Sophie✨