Chapter seventeen

**Sophie's POV**
I woke up alone, Sam wasn't in the bed with me. I stand up from the bed and started walking searching for Dean or Sam. "Dean, Sam??" I shouted but there was no answer, not even the slightest sound or even movement. I started worrying, until I walked into the kitchen and saw a note in the table. "We went on a run. Be back in a few" ~Sam. Ok, now I was more relaxed, they went on a run. I decided to go to take a shower. I went into my room, prepared my clothes and then went into the bathroom. I prepared the water and when it was hot enough, I entered the shower. I think I took a pretty long shower because when I went out, Sam and Dean were already back form their run. "Hi guys" I said happily to them, "Hi" both of them answered, except that Sam stood up and gave me a kiss. "How are you??" "Better Sam, thanks" I answered him and I saw how he relaxed and went with his brother to prepare breakfast. "What's up for today boys??" "We found a case..." Now i was pretty excited!! I have been in the bunker for weeks, and I was getting pretty tired. "I'm going guys..." "But... Sophie, remember about the demons..." Dean started saying but I cut him off, "Yeah, I don't care. Really, if I spend one more fucking minute in here, I'm going to get nuts" I said. "Ok, ok. Go pack your things. We leave in ten" Dean said knowing there was no point in arguing with me. Sometimes I could be pretty stubborn and he knew. "Thanks boys" and with that I went to pack my things.
**Sam's POV**
"When are you going to tell her??" Dean asked me. I really don't know what I am going to do... "I don't know Dean, I feel pretty bad for even doing it, but I was drunk and I'm pretty sorry" "I'm not the One you should be telling that Sam, and I think you know it. We both know it was a mistake, but it was a huge one" "Thanks, that helps a lot" I said with a load of sarcasm in my voice. "Sorry, just trying to help here" Dean said. "Dean... I'm scared. What if she breaks up with me?? What if... she stops talking to me??" I said, I really had screwed up this time. Two nights ago, Dean and I went to a bar. I drank too much and ended up with a chick on a motel room. I was so so sorry, I knew that it was dumb just to follow Dean's lead. "Well Sammy, that are the consequences, sorry" really, he was just helping so so much. I don't know what to do... I know that if I tell her, I take the risk of her breaking up with me, but if I don't tell her and she finds out... she's gonna be pissed!! I know that it's gonna hurt her, I know and I hate myself for doing something that I knew that it would cause pain, but I need to tell her...
**Sophie's POV**
By the time I was arriving to the car, both, Sam and Dean were already inside of it. I just opened the trunk, throw my bag in there, close it and clim up at the back of the Impala. "Soooo... were are we going??" I asked pretty excited, it's been a long time since the last time u hunted. "Atlanta, Georgia. There has been reported, at least, 6 strange deaths in one week" Sam explained. "Ok" I simply answered.
Before I noticed, I fell asleep in the back of the impala. I was having a pretty dream, something that I haven't had since ages!! I was with Sam, in some kind of picnic, I think we were celebrating my birthday, I really can't tell. But, we were happy, normal people enjoying a normal picnic, in a normal life. I just wanted to freeze te dream and stay like that forever...
**Sam's POV"
Sophie fell asleep, but weird thing, she was smiling, maybe she is having a good dream. I just stared at her like a dumbass, I haven't seen her smile like that for a pretty long time. And then, it hit me again... I need to tell her sooner or later, but at the end, I know that I will hurt her... I will break her like I promised not to.