Chapter eighteen

**Sophie's POV**
So after I fall asleep, like an hour after I woke up. I really like Atlanta, I can't wait to arrive. It's pretty and the landscapes are awesome, but the most important reason is that one of my favorite tv series is filmed in there. "Guys, do you like The Walking Dead??" I asked out of nowhere, "You are kidding me right??" Dean said turning to look at me, "No, I'm not kidding. It's one of my favorite  tv series..." "Do you believe in the dead rising??" Dean said again, "Yeah, actually I do. Once I had a case where there was a man that came back from the dead and wasn't possessed..." "Sophie, you know that's st-" "Stop Dean, it was just a question" I said kind of mad because he always has to criticize all the things that I like... "Actually, I like it Sophie" Sam said making a smile plaster my face, "What??" "Yeah, I like it. It's pretty cool" "Damn, I have the perfect boyfriend" I said while I gave a kiss to Sam in the cheek. Then, Sam and me just stayed talking of The Walking Dead for the rest of the trip.
**Sam's POV**
When Sophie gave me the kiss I just froze, I felt so so bad. But well, I am going to tell her a the motel, I am sure. I need to, all this guilt is killing me. We were talking about this show, The Walking Dead and like half an hour later, we arrived to Atlanta.
**Sophie's POV**
We arrived to Atlanta, now we have to find a motel and start looking for more information about the strange deaths that had been happening. "Guys, how long?? I'm tired of being in the car!!" I said, "Actually, like 2 minutes, just wait Sophie" Sam answered me with nerve in his voice, I really don't know why, I will ask him in the motel. Well, he was write, 2 minutes and we arrived to the motel. I got out of the car pretty fast and just told them that I was going to book the rooms and they just nodded. "Hi" this guy told me when I entered the motel. "Hi, mmm... can I book a room please??" "Yeah, for how many??" "For three please" I said, then he did something in his computer and then I gave him my false credit card. He gave me the keys and I was of to get my bags because I know that the boys are pretty lazy to do it for me. "Room twelve boys" I said passing next to them and throwing the keys to Sam. "Thanks Sophie" they said in unison  Walking to the room. I opened the trunk and got my bags out, I closed it but then I started feeling weird, like if something or someone was watching me. I looked all the possible ways around the motel but nothing. I started walking to the room faster that I expected and when I arrived I just opened the door not even bothering to knock. "What the hell Sophie?!?!" Dean said "I think we are being watch guys" I said to them, "What?!?" The both said, "I said I think we are being fucking watch" I said walking through to room acting normal. "Just, act normal guys and we will see what happens" thank god they obeyed me and acted normal. Half an hour passes and nothing happened so we decided to just shrug it off. "Ok, so nothing happened now I'm going to the bar, want to come??" Dean asked Sam and me, "No thanks" we both answered and with that Dean left leaving Sam and I alone.
"Soooo... I was going to ask you why you were so nervous back in the car??" I asked Sam. He just stared back at me. "Sam??" I asked again kind of concerned. "Sophie... we need to talk..." with that words i just thought to myself... Oh Fuck...