Chapter fourteen

**Sophie's POV**
I woke up and when I saw that Sam was asleep beside me and Dean also was asleep but in his bed, I got out of my bed and carefully exit the room. When I was out of the room, Crowley appeared, "Sophie, we need to talk" I turned to look at him but he seemed scared and sad, so I just nodded to let him talk. "Sophie, we are in great danger, we need to fight for our lives" "What are you talking about Crowley??" I asked now concerned about us, well more concerned for my life. We started walking and Crowley was explaining to me everything. When he finished explaining, we have arrived a Starbucks so I decided to enter, but me a coffee and sit down. We found a table and sit down, "So basically if you die I loose my powers??" I said to Crowley, "Yes Sophie" "Then, you can die. I really don't care if I loose my powers" "Girl, you don't know what you are saying. These demons are tracking us because we are the two most powerful things on earth... You don't know what they can do to us" he said angry. Wow, I was cool with my father being killed but me?!?! That's not even fair, I didn't decided to get powers. "So we need to protect ourselves or what??" I said, "I think the best option is for you to come with me..." "No way, I will think of an other option to our problem. I know... I will not go on cases that have demons involved" "As you wish Sophie, just be careful please" Crowley said and then he gave me a hug, WTF. Wow, he had never given me a hug. Then he banished but first he gave me a bracelet that will protect me in case of demons. I stayed out thinking of what my father just told me until Sam came running to me asking me, more like shouting at me if I was ok, "Babe, calm down. I'm fine" I said kissing Sam. "What are you doing outside??" "We need to talk, I need to tell you some info." "Well, let's go to the room and talk" "I also need Dean" "You know it is going to be hell to you if you wake him up" Sam said and I just laugh. We entered the room and I went strait to wake up Dean. "What?!?!" Dean said yelling at me, "We need to talk..." "Not now Sophie, please" "I just talked to Crowley" and with that sentence has was up. The brothers had sit down in the couch while I was thing to figure out how the hell I was supposed to tell them about Crowley's little talk with me. "Babe, we are all ears" Sam said, I just nodded and started. "Well...".
**1 hour later**
1 hour passed and I have already explained them everything. They were shocked, both of them. "So... Guys, I need a little help over here" I said trying to make them talk but they just turned to look at me and when I was turning around Sam said, "So, some sons of bitches want you and your da... Crowley dead. Look babe, I really don't care about Crowley but you... I will do anything that I can" "Look guys, I made a deal with Crowley..." "Sophie..." Dean started saying but I cited him off, "It's not bad Dean, I promise" "So tell us what's about" Sam said. "Well, it was or going with him for a really long time or staying with you guys but I need to stop hunting for a while and less demons" "You obviously choose staying with us right Sophie??" "Of course Sam, I'm not insane... But as I said, I need to stop hunting for a while" the brothers looked at each other and at the same time nodded and said okay.
"Sophie, maybe it is time for you to meet the bunker" Sam said hugging me, "You have a friking bunker?!?!" I said excited, cool, my boyfriend and his brother have a bunker!! "Yes Sophie, we have one. Pack your thing and let's go" Dean said already on his way to pick up his things. Half an hour later, Sam, Dean and I were ready and putting our things in the trunk of the impala. We entered the car, and as always, we were the three in the front seat, Dean driving, Sam as copilot and me... As a distraction for the boys in the middle of them. I turned to look at Sam and kissed him, then he asked me, "Are you ready to meet the bunker babe??" "Of course Sammy" I answered, and with that words, Dean turned on the engine of the impala and our trip to the bunker began.