Chapter five

**Sophie' POV**
I woke up screaming with Sam by my side trying to calm me down. I just had a frigging nightmare, it was awful. I have had nightmares before, but this one, was a whole new level of horror to me. "Sophie, shh, shh. You're ok, you're safe with me. I won't let anything happen to you..." Sam repeated to me while I was crying in his chest. I must have looked awful because Sam was staring at me with a concerned face. "Sorry Sam, I'm... I'm... Ok, it was only a nightmare" I said to him, "Do you want to talk about it??" "Not... Really Sam, I just want to go to sleep" I said, he hugged me and we fell asleep.
**Nightmare**
I was tied to a chair, I was screaming for help when I saw Max and Sam coming for me "You're alive Max..." I said amazed, "No you bitch, he is dead but I'm possessing him" Max said and his eyes turned black. I turned to see Sam standing there and his eyes were black too. The people I loved are possessed by some demos and I could do nothing because I was tied to a fucking chair. I saw how they started walking to me and then, Sam started punching me while Max cut me with a knife, "Please stop guys, I know you can control your body. Please, stop" I said crying, then Sam turned to me and said "You know, he is in live with you, he thinks that you're even better than Jess, but in this moment he's not at home." Sam said punching me. "And well, little Max, he was cheating on you. He thought you were an ugly bitch, he hated you" Max said. I started crying and the torture started again. I was crying so badly... And that was the the end of the nightmare. Of course I couldn't sleep but I did it for Sam, so I just cuddle with him and waited till the morning.
**3 hours later**
I got out of bed so I could get ready for the hunt, I was really nervous. What if the demos escape?? What if the hurt one of us?? What if... There were a lot of questions in my head so I decided I would take a shower to relax. I turn on the water and waited for it to be hot enough so I couldn't die from hypothermia, I started undressing and then I went inside the shower. I always sing when I'm in the shower, so I started singing Charlie Brown by Coldplay.
"Stole a key,
Took a car downtown where the lost boys meet,
Took a car downtown and took what they offered me,
To set me free,
I saw the lights go down at the end of the scene,
Saw the lights go down
And standing in front of me..."
I was ready, I wrapped a towel around my body and went out of the bathroom quietly so I didn't woke up Sam, but too late, he was already up. "Morning" I said, "You know?? You sing really good" he said and I blush. He kept staring at me I didn't know why until I remembered that I was literally naked, well except for the towel. "OMG!!! Sorry Sam" I said while I grabbed my clothes and went to change to the bathroom.
**Sam' POV**
Today was the big day, after we help Sophie kill the demons that killed Max, I'm going to tell her my feelings for her, it was time, there's been a year now since we first met...
**two hours later**
Dean took us to get breakfast and in breakfast we made our plan to kill the demons. "Ok, we know were they are" Dean said pointing to a location in a map, "It is abandoned, so Sophie & Sam will enter the house from the back, Bobby & I will enter from the front door. We will wait for the demos to appear and Sam, Bobby and I will tie the demons and then Sophie, they are all yours" Dean finished. It was a good plan, but the idea of leaving Sophie with demons...
**Sophie's POV**
Dean finished telling us the plan, ok I really liked it. It was a good plan. "Ok, thats a really good plan. Thank you guys" I said. "Sophie... Are you sure you want us to let you alone with the demons??" Sam asked me. He was so cute and I think we like me back but that's impossible. "Yes Sam, I'm sure" I replied. "Ok, let's go. We will wait until night" Dean said, and with that, we climbed to the impala and go straight to the motel. We arrived to the motel after we needed to buy a frigging pie for Dean. The boys went inside the room and I stay outside to think. It has been half an hour and I still thinking outside when I heard footsteps followed by Sam sitting by my side. "You know?? You're like a gigantic moose!!" I said to him and he give me a look of You're not the first person to say that to me, and with that I started laughing. "Shut up, if I'm a moose, then you're... A hobbit" he said to me while laughing his ass off. "You know, I really don't care been called a hobbit, they're pretty bad asses, like Frodo and Bilbo, so shut up Sasquatch" I replied. We started laughing so hard that when we stopped, two hours had pass and it was time for us to prepare for the big night. "Ok Sophie, let's go get ready" Sam said and we both got up and enter to the motel room to get ready.