Chapter eleven

**Sophie's POV**
"So... Powers ahh??" Dean said to me, I have told them all the things that happened this couple of months. "Yeah... That's why I want to kill Crowley" I said. The boys and Bobby had taken it very well, the truth is that I expected more shouts and insults towards me, but it was al quiet. Sam turned to look at me and said "Sophie, don't worry. We will do our best to help you get revenge" then, he kissed me. I have missed him so much, but it's strange because we are not something formal, but we act like it. I just smile and kept that thought to myself. "Thank you guys, really" I said, they all smiled and Bobby stood up a left leaving Dean, Sam and I in the kitchen. "So... How are you boys??" I asked kind of nervous because I haven't seen them in two months. "Well, we had a few hunts, you know, vampires, a wendigo. Oh, oh, and even a zombie case!!" Dean said with a lot of excitement. I just giggled and kept listening to him...
**Sam's POV**
She giggled and continued to listen to Dean, she is so beautiful. I love her so much and I missed her too. I think it is the right moment now to ask her out, it would be better now before something happens again. I just waited for Dean to finish his stupid stories that made me and Sophie laugh our asses off, and said "Mmm, Dean?? Can I talk to Sophie" Sophie turned to look at me with curious eyes and Dean replied "Yes, of course Sammy" he didn't move, he just waited there for me to start talking, "You jerk, in private" I said to him making Sophie laugh, Dean just turned to look at me and answered me "Ohhh, sorry. Bitch" "Jerk" I answered him, now, it was a normal thing for us to call each other like that. "Ok, Sammy of what do you wanna talk??" She said to me. I stood up from the chair and took her hand so she could stand up, and when she stood up, I took her outside. We were walking while holding hands, "So... Sophie, I have wanted to do this for a long time" I said to her and she just nodded while we kept walking. I stop her, and ask her, "Sophie, do you want to be my girlfriend??" Sophie just turned to look at me with surprised eyes and she jumped on me. "Yes Sam!!! I would love to be your girlfriend" ohh god, good, I thought that maybe she was going to deny me. "Sam, how the fuck I will deny you?!?! I love you with all my heart!!" She said to me. But... Wait, I'm sure I didn't said that out loud, "You can read minds??" I asked her, she looked at me and answered, "Yes Sam" Wow, my girlfriend can read minds, cool. "Sam, do you really think reading minds is cool??" "Of course Sophie!!! But not only reading minds, in general YOU are amazing. With or without powers" I said to her and she smiled. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me, and I just kissed back. We separated and walked back to the house. I opened the door for her and she smiled. Wow, NOW we are something formal. I think that I wanted to ask her that for a very long time.
**Sophie's POV**
I thought "Wow, Sam just asked me out", that's amazing!! We kissed and entered to the house. But surprise mother fucker, there were Dean and Bobby waiting for us in the living room like overprotective mothers. "Something to say Sammy??" Dean said with a smirk plastered in his face, "Mmm... If you refer to me and Sophie being a couple... Well, you just heard it" Sam said. Bobby and Dean got up from the sofa and went to hug us, "Congratulations idjts" Bobby said to us and we just smirked. Dean hugged us, but of course he whisper something to his little brother ear, that of course, I could hear because Dean wasn't exactly the best person to whisper. "Take care of her, if you hurt her... I will make you pay for that" I heard Dean said, "Dean, I don't think that is necessary... She will kill me if I hurt her" Sam said and I just giggled, I turned to see the brothers and said "Yeah, you are right Sammy, I will kick your 6'5 ass" they started laughing and that caused me to laugh to. I love the boys with all I have, I don't know what would have happened a year and a half ago if they didn't rescued me from that demons back in my apartment. I smiled to them and they both made a devilish smirk. Ohhh no, I don't think that this is going to be good. They just looked at each other and then they started to run right at me, "Shit Sherlock" I said before I started running. I had an advantage, I was small and fast, so I could avoid the boys pretty well. I was running so fast that even Sam couldn't catch up. I just stopped for a moment to take a deep breath but in that moment Sam appeared in the door frame of the kitchen. I started laughing because that's my reaction when I get nervous. I saw how he tried to reach for me but I just slide between his long legs and started running again. I was running upstairs to my room, when I saw Dean making his way upstairs faster than I thought, "You never gonna catch me" I said giggling, "We will see darling" he said. I just entered to the bathroom very fast and locked the door. I heard how Sam and Dean were laughing his asses off out of the bathroom so I just started to laugh too. "You know that we look like 5 years old children chasing each other right??" I said, "I know love, but it's funny" Sam said. They stopped laughing and I heard how they walked away. I wasn't thinking, so I just opened the door to check and boom!! There was a huge Sasquatch in front of me, I shouted but then Dean came and both, Sam and Dean, started tickling me. They tickled me for 15 minutes until I couldn't. We were laughing so hard that our stomaches hurt so bad. "Guys, I will leave you know" Dean said still laughing. "Let's go" Sam said to me and grabbed my hand. It was the first time that we slept together as a couple. We entered to his room and lay down in bed. "You know Sophie, I love you so much" he said while he attracted me to him. "I love you too Sammy" "I had a good time chasing you, we should do that more often" Sam said, "Yes Sammy, I really had a good time" I said giggling. We kissed and Sam went to sleep. I just stayed thinking...
"I'm with Sam, with the Sam I fall in love a year and a half ago. I've never been so happier in my life than I'm with him, not even with Max. How could I even have somebody as good as Sam fricking Winchester?!? I don't know, but the point is that we are happy. We help each other and that's good, because in a way, we both make our days bright. He is my sun as I am his moon" and with that thought in mind, I fall asleep in Sam Winchester arms.