Chapter six

**Sophie's POV**
We were ready, we have everything: guns, ruby's knife, holy water, red paint for a devils trap and rope for tying the demons up when we capture them. We were in the impala, Bobby and Dean were talking in the front seats and Sam and me were admiring the landscape, or what we could see because it was already dark. We were half the way to get to the abandoned farm were the demons were staying, so I put on my earbuds and turned on the music, the first song that came up was "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith, I loved that song. Max used to sang me that song every time before we went to sleep. I started singing without noticing it,
"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you're far away and dreaming,
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever,
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure...
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep,
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing,
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do,
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing..." By now, tears were streaming down my face, Sam took one of my earbuds and said "Sophie, are you ok??" "Yes Sam, I was just listening to..." I started saying but Sam interrupted me, "I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith" we both said in unison, "Do you like that song Sam??" "I love it, I think it's one of my favorite songs" he replied, I smile and continue singing the song. I had stopped because the song was over, and in that moment Sam told me "You know, your voice is beautiful. You sing very well" he said and I blush a little, "Yeah Sophie, you sing amazing" Dean said, "Thanks guys, how long is it for us to arrive to the farm??" I asked Dean, I was getting tired of being a lot of time sitting down in the impala, "Mmm... Maybe  ten to fifteen minutes" Bobby replied. "Thanks" I said and Bobby nodded.
**fifteen minutes later**
"Ok, down of Baby, we are here" Dean said. Me and Sam got out of the car and looked to the farm, it was horrible and it really look creepy. "Sophie, gun, holy water and most important, the knife" Dean said while he pass the thing to Sam so he could give them to me, "We are going to enter so I can draw the Devils trap and Dean is going to look for some chairs to tie them up" Bobby said. I nodded and we were in our way to the house. We look through the windows to see if there was someone, but it seemed empty, maybe they are killing someone. So in that moment I opened the door with my lock pin and Bobby went strait to the leaving room so he could paint the Devils trap, me and Sam helped him to move all the furniture and then we left. I was shaking, I really felt bad and kind of dizzy, "Sophie, are you ok?? You're very pale..." Sam asked me concerned, "Yeah, just kind of dizzy" I replied. We went back to the leaving room and Bobby a Dean were sitting down waiting for the demons to arrive "So when they open the door, we fight until we have them tied up to the chairs and then you leave me alone with the sons of bitches right??" I said, "Yeah, but Sophie, it won't be that easy, they will put up a fight and try to scape... That's why when they enter the house Sam is going to put salt in the door because Dean has already put in the Windows." Bobby said, I nodded. In that moment, we heard the door open and we hide behind the walls and when the demos were walking to the living room,Sam went running to put salt on the door and then, me and Sam started fighting them, then Dean and Bobby joined us, they were two demons. One hit Bobby so hard that he knocked him, they were strong, both. The other demon punched Dean sending him flying across the room to a window, Dean was out too. Sam was fighting vey well, he has a bruise in the face but that's all. He managed to take down the demon that he was fighting and he started tying him to the chair and I still fighting the other demon. He punched me in the face and it was really painful, but thanks god he was a boy, so I took a little revenge and kicked him in the balls and he fell to the ground. Sam had finished so he went running to help me "Are you ok Sophie?!?! You are all bruised!!" He kind of screamed at me, I just nodded and I pointed to the demon so Sam could help me to tie him up.
We have the two demons tied up, my time of torture has come. Dean, Sam and Bobby helped me bringing all the things we have for torture to the living room were the demons were. "Seriously?? Torture??" One said, but I knew he was scared because of the fear on his eyes. "Yes, you're not afraid, are you??" I teased the two demons, I was scaring the crap out of them and I knew. "No, of course we are not" the other demon said. Dean, Bobby and Sam were leaving me alone in the living room but I turned around and said "Sam, can you stay with me please??" Sam turned around and replied "Of course Sophie" "Thanks" I said. Sam stayed with me and Dean and Bobby went out of the house. Sam and me turned to see the demons and I said "Ok sons of bitches, let's start"