Prologue

"It was the heat of the moment..." I turn off my alarm, get up and went to wake up Max, my boyfriend.

"Max, love wake up we need to go" I said after I pecked him on the lips.

"I'm coming, just five more minutes", I knew that he would take more than five minutes so I just left the room and went to make breakfast. I was bad at cooking but before my mom died she thought me some recipes and how to use a kitchen. I was cooking waffles with banana and Nutella when I felt two strong arms in my waist and then a kiss on my neck.

"Now you're awake" I said to Max.

"I smelled the waffles, what did you expected me to do??" Said Max, I chuckled. He is so handsome and kind and cute and... He was the love of my life

"What??" he said. I didn't realize that I was staring at him.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" I said.

"Thinking of...??" Max said couriously.

"Thinking of how lucky I am to have you by my side" I said and he kissed me.
Half an hour later we were both ready to go to the campus, we were on our first year of college studying law.

**8 hours later**
It was a normal day at school, Max and me were walking back to the apartment when I started to feel strange, like if someone was following us, I told myself "Yeah Sophie of course someone is following us... Forget it, you're just crazy" so I just keep walking. We arrived at the apartment.

"Sophie, are you okay?? You seem a little nervous..."

"Yeah Max I'm okay"

We enter to the apartment just to be surprised by two guys jumping at us and tying us to chairs. I was very scared and I started crying, then I just heard Max tell the men:

"Just let her go, take me instead" the men look at us and I swear that when I saw them, their eyes were black, like an obsidian black. It scared the crap out of us.

The men started cutting us with knives, then they stopped and one got close to me and asked "Where are the fucking Winchester boys??"

What?? What the hell is he talking about??? "Who are the Winchesters??" I said, they both looked at me, then the second man said "You little bitch, tell us where they are?!?!" And he slapped my face.

I started crying again and Max said "Please!!! Leave her alone!!! We don't know who they are!! Please, just let us go!!" One of the men said "Ok... We will leave you alone..." And in that, he took a knife out and stabbed Max in the heart. I started screaming and crying until I heard the door of my apartment being kicked and then, open. In the door there were two men: one really really tall with long brown hair and the other one was not that short but not as tall as the other man and he has kind of blond hair.

**Sam's POV**
Dean and I knocked out the door to see a girl with long brown hair tied to a chair and then there was a boy but his shirt was full of blood. The girl was crying and screaming for help.

When we entered we saw the demons that we were looking for. They turned to look at us and one said "Look what we got, the Winchester's"

The girl looked at us pleading for help and I nodded at her. I started walking when one of the demons throw me and Dean to a wall, "Look boys, I don't wanna hurt you but I will if you don't go with Crowley" the demon said.

"Who the fuck is Crowley??" exclaimed the girl. The demon turned around and slapped her across the face "Shut up bitch!!".

They are going to kill her if she keeps talking. "Okay, we will go with you, we will go with Crowley..."

"Seriously Sammy?!?!?" Dean said.

"Shut up Dean, we will go" I said. The black eyed bitch let us go and in that moment I stabbed him in the heart and throw the knife to Dean so he could kill the other demon with the knife that Ruby had given us. The demons were dead.

**Sophie's POV**
I saw as the tall guy stab the "man" with a knife and pass it to the other guy so he could do the same with the other "man" and then a orange light came from the black eyed person body, I was scared I¨m not even going to deny it.

"Please help me" I said, the tall guy untied me and in that moment I took of running to Max, I started crying, "Please love, don't leave me, not right now, please baby. I know you're strong, please come back to me" I said while I was crying and hugging him, the tall man said "Shh shh it's okay, we will protect you. Just come with us" I looked at him confused. I was going to say something but then, I fainted.

**Sam's POV**
"Shh shh it's okay, we will protect you. Just come with us" I said to the girl, she was beautiful, her face, her hair, her eyes. She was going to say something, but she fainted.