Chapter fifteen

**Sophie's POV**
We were in our way to the bunker when suddenly Dean said, "I'm hungry". Sam and me turned to look at each other and laugh, "You are always hungry Dean. But guess, we have food in the bunker. You can cook your..." Sam was saying but I interrupted him. "Dean can cook?!?!" "Don't worry sweat heart, there are a lot of things you don't know about me" Dean said winking at me, I just laughed. We arrived to a door, it seemed like the enter to a sewer. We exit the impala and walked to the door. "Guys, this looks like a sewer" I said, "Sophie, just wait to see the magic" Dean said causing a giggle to escape my mouth. Sam took a key out of his poker and opened the "door". There was a tunnel and then, puff, all the lights were on. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is amazing!!". We entered and Dean closed the door. "What do you think babe??" Sam asked me, "I think this is fucking amazing!!" My answer caused Sam and Dean to laugh. "Are you going to show it to me or what??" I asked with excitement, Sam laughed and said, "C'mon Sophie. I will show you the Men of Letters bunker". We started walking around, first we went to the kitchen, then the library, the dungeon and finally, the rooms. Sam led me to an specific room, he opened the door and, by the clothes and all the things in its place, it was his room he led me to. "Your room??" I asked and he just nodded. "And... Where I am sleeping??" I asked kind of confused, I didn't know if I would sleep with him or what, he didn't told me anything. "Well, there is a room that you would like... But I really want us to have our own room" Sam said making me blush a little. "Ok, so I think I will stay with you" I answered and then, I pecked his lips before going out for my stuff.
Half an our later, I was step up and Dean, Sam and I were sitting in the library watching a movie that it was pretty hilarious. "Look, look!!" Dean said pretty excited about the scene, and he was right, it was hilarious. Sam and I started laughing our asses off while I was sitting on his lap. "No way!! That was pretty stupid!!" I said still laughing, "Yeah, I know" Sam answered giving me a kiss in the cheek. The movie finished and we were cleaning or mess in the library. We went to the kitchen so I could wash the dishes while the boys talked about something. I finished and saw the boys talking, I just walked to them and hugged both. At first they were tense, but then they realized and hugged me. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then we separate, "What was that for Sophie??" Dean asked, "Well, I just wanted to say thank you both for protecting me from the people that are looking for me and Crowley. Thank you guys, really" I answered. Both boys smiled and gave me a hug again. "Night Sophie" Dean said kissing me on the forehead and then there was only Sam and me. "C'mon babe, let's go to sleep" "I will catch up with you later" I answered to Sam giving him a kiss on the lips, "Ok, make it quick" and with that, he went to our room. I just stayed in the kitchen thinking about what am I going to do if something happens to Sam or Dean, or me. What will happen when the demons get me?? What will happen if they get Dean?? But the most important, what will happen if they get Sam?? I didn't noticed that I fall asleep in the kitchen because, apparently, the only thing I was thinking about was, what the fuck will happen to me??

----------------------------------
Hi guys, I just wanted to apologize for not updating in a long time but I lost the inspiration to keep writing the fanfiction. So I don't really know if continue or stop writing it, it will mean a lot if you comment if you want me to stop or continue with it.
Thanks a lot for staying with me and my book. Hope you enjoy this lil chapter.
~Sophie💎