Chapter seven

**Sophie's POV**
I grabbed ruby's knife and spread it with holy water. I started cutting the demons and they started screaming, then one started laughing "Why are you laughing son of a bitch??" I said and I punched him in the face. "Because you won't get any information out of us motherfucker" the demon said. I started laughing "Good because I really don't want information, this is revenge" I said to them and both demons knew that they would die sooner or later. I keep going with the cutting until Sam interrupted "Sophie, you should take a minute. You've been like this for two hours" wow, two hours, I lost track of time. It never happened to me before. "I will take care of them Sophie" Sam said. I just nodded and went to take fresh air for five minutes. "It seems rough times with the demons huh??" Dean said to me, I just nodded. "I lost track of time, I'm tired and I just want to kill them right now" I said to Dean. "Well girl, go get them and then we go to the motel to sleep" Dean said. I stranded up and went inside the arm again.
**Sam's POV**
Sophie entered again the room and said to me "I'm going to kill them now, I don't need them anymore and I'm really tired" I noises and got out of her way. She grabbed a knife and went for the first demon "Stop, stop!!! Please, I can tell you why we killed your boyfriend!!!" One demon said. Sophie stopped walking, I think she was in shock, "What??" She asked, "yes, we have information about you and you're family" the other demon said, "My family is dead, maybe for 15 years" she said with anger in her voice, she started walking again, she rose her knife and killed the demon, then she turned to do the same thing with the other demon but he said "You mean the family that adopted you, not your real family" the demon said. What??? Sophie was adopted?? I was very confused and I think Sophie was too. "I wasn't adopted..." She said, "Of course you were, your real father gave us the order to kill Max..." The demon said, now Sophie was really pissed. She walked to the demon and punched him several times until she asked him "If I'm adopted, the who is my real family???" "Well, he is know as the king of hell, the most powerful demon..." He started saying. Wha... No, no way... Crowley was Sophie's power... "So you are saying that my father is a freaking demon" Sophie said, "Not a freaking demon, the freaking king of hell, Crowley" the demon said. Sophie and I were in shock, we couldn't talk. I can't believe that Sophie is the daughter of Crowley. "Crowley?? Are you serious??" I screamed to the demon, "Yes, of course. I see neither of you expected that" the demon said while he started laughing. Sophie's eyes were full of tears, I couldn't see her like that, so I walked to her, took the knife of her hand and killed the demon.
**Sophie's POV**
I knew who Crowley was, I have heard rumors and stories about him. I'm a monster, I'm an abomination. I couldn't believe that I was his daughter... Not his, I could be anyone's daughter but please not his.
"Sam, I'm an abomination, a monster!!" I said to him crying, he run up to me and hugged me. He started humming "I don't want to miss a thing" and I started crying harder. He kept humming until I was completely calm, we still hugging and now, we both were humming. We ended the song and Sam put his thumb on my chin making me look up to him, "Sophie, you're not an abomination, not a monster. You are fucking amazing. And..." Sam couldn't finish the sentence so I asked him "What??" Sam turned to look at me and in that moment he kissed me. Wow... I didn't expected that, I was shocked but then I realize that he was kissing me in fact, so I returned him the kiss. I was kissing Sam, that was awesome, now I'm completely sure he likes me back. I separated from Sam lips and our foreheads were resting on each other. "Sophie, since the day we met, I knew that I was in love with you. You're beautiful, awesome, cute, kind and more things, and I just wanted to tell you that... I love you." He finally said it, it was about time. I pecked him on the lips and then answer him "I love you too Sam. Since the day that I met you, i knew that I will love you till the day I die" I said. We hugged and kiss. It was awesome, I never thought that someone loved me, and it feels really good to know that I have Sam watching my back. It was all perfect, except for the idea that still hunting my head... I'm Crowley's daughter, I could be or become a demon as far as I know... What I'm going to do???
I'm so screwed.