Chapter One

**Sophie's POV**
I woke up in a room, somewhere that wasn't my apartment... I started remembering all that happened, the torture, the yells and... Max. He was dead... I couldn't believe it, we had been dating for 2 years and suddenly I lost him.
I was going to miss him so much and I knew that it was going to be hard for me to get over him. I started crying again but then I said to myself "Sophie, calm down. Max wouldn't like you to cry, he would like you to be happy and never give up" so I stood up to leave the room when the two guys that saved my life entered the room. I jumped a little not really expecting them.

"Sorry, did we scare you??" The tall man said.

"Well... A little bit but it's fine" I replied.

"Well, yesterday wasn't the best time to introduce ourselves... So, hi I'm Sam Winchester and that's my brother Dean. What's your name??"

"I'm Sophie Turner" I replied. "

"Well, sorry for your loss, but we need you to stay here so you can be safe and we are able to protect you" his brother said.

"I really don't know if trust you or not, but I want to be safe. I've already lost a lot" I said with a sad voice and some tears fell from my cheek, Sam put his hand under mi chin and lifted it up, "Sophie, you're gonna be ok, we will protect you, we won't let anything happen to you, I won't let anything happen to you" He said and then he hugged me, I hugged him back.
**Sam's POV**
She was beautiful and I was going to protect her with all. She kind of remember me of Jess but she is different, I think I really like her... Dean clear up his throat because me and Sophie still hugging each other, so we both blush and separate. I said "Well, Sophie are you hungry??" She nodded with her head, so Dean said "Ok, so let's go for burgers and pie!!""Is it ok the food Sophie??" I said,"Yes, I really like pie..." Sophie reply. I took a glimpse to see Dean and a huge smile was in his face,"So, you and Dean will be good friend..." I said, and with that, Dean take the keys of the Impala and drive us to the diner.